Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 31-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #61
stalker
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hmm thats a fair point, guess my car is more like a good old bloke too, farts burps and is lazy.... hmmm..

oh well it will always be a chick in my eyes :p
XF ute 4.0ltr injected out of an ed with girl cam and 5speed, and an xd front end for good measure
stalker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #62
montyLalor
Padawan Learner

My Mrs wants me to get a BA/BF ute. It's tempting, but I've spent so much time on my EL, that I've really grown to love it. Now, I can't stop thinking about Joe from Cresent Motorsport's 4.8L engines. It'd be half the cost of a BA/BF to fit a big bore I6 to the EL. I'd get a V8 spec T5 upgrade and LSD. With the factory white paint job, black stock steelys, black factory roo bar, King Spring Stock Lows, DBA slotteds that she already has, it'd become an almost theft-proof sleeper! I'd have to come up with a standard-replica engine sticker for the front doors-
top line: 4.8iL OHC
bottom line: BY CRESENT MOTORSPORT
Nice and subtle.

Now just gotta convince the Mrs. She already hates drive the EL because of the upgraded clutch I have. Maybe the extra poke will bring her 'round. :

Your fronter manoeuvres with the eloquence of a fiery wall of disintegrating fuselage...
montyLalor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #63
TOASTED
JMM modded EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorted
And thats the reason my cars are never girls........

Here is my girl isnt she sweet, awww how cute, how pretty, what an angel, sugar and spice and all things nice.............. pffft

Ever heard of girly car...............lol

well yes actually a number of... start with the holden (Vauxhall, Opul) Astra followed closely by the stereo typically frangapenni (seriously who knows how to spell this word) covered hyundai excell....

Guess the alcohol tax is turning people to mind altering drugs.
I drive : A heavily modified EF Fairmont with a JMM dev5 cam, worked head, 3.5" mandrel bent intake, exhaust, and a few other bits n pieces like a stally etc.

"She goes like a zirtek"

WANT A FAST FORD RING THIS BLOKE V V

Abbott Engines for HeadWork
20 years experience
PH Rob on (07) 5526 3883
TOASTED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #64
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyLalor
.................Now, I can't stop thinking about Joe from Cresent Motorsport's 4.8L engines. It'd be half the cost of a BA/BF to fit a big bore I6 to the EL. ..........................
Tell us more about this as this is the first i have heard of this :(

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2008, 10:51 PM   #65
BaXrEiGhT
Formerly ef_ridin_low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorted
So which is faster off the line, the manual or the auto?

And good to see they are boys and not wossy girls, who would refer to thier car as a gril.............lol :

to be honnest i dont have a clue, i would say with the perfect launch the manual would, but the auto would be right beside it with the 4.11's all in all would be a fairly even race between the 2, but th white one has a 1521a and ems stinger coming so hopefully that will get it a bit more ponys
ba mk2 xr8- 345rwhp 6 speed im mc loving it
BaXrEiGhT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post