Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 03-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #61
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST
Not really. I know plenty of people like this.

Lazy selfish inbred scum. Just him complaining about not having enough financial support and then knocking his sister up again is proof that he is nothing more than scum.

still has kids though mate . in this country . we do try to look after children . even if the parents are scum
however , this guy. do you think he is smiling in that photo knowing what the story is about , laughing at the world because he receives benifits . ( i think not) the story has been written to deceive , and allow readers to form an opinion that may be possible , but not necessarily factual in this or many other cases.

i know many many many many people like this also. mainly women in thier 30, 40's 50's and 60s . who have never worked a day in thier lives for money. and live in housing commission houses . they know nothing else , you see them in shopping centres every day . mostly single with kids .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #62
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

and to think that in the 6 weeks since i got laid off on the 23rd april, i havent even phoned centrelink to start the dole process going......
Old 04-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #63
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
still has kids though mate . in this country . we do try to look after children . even if the parents are scum
however , this guy. do you think he is smiling in that photo knowing what the story is about , laughing at the world because he receives benifits . ( i think not) the story has been written to deceive , and allow readers to form an opinion that may be possible , but not necessarily factual in this or many other cases.

i know many many many many people like this also. mainly women in thier 30, 40's 50's and 60s . who have never worked a day in thier lives for money. and live in housing commission houses . they know nothing else , you see them in shopping centres every day . mostly single with kids .
This is the problem though, people like this guy use their children as a means to gain extra funds. They spend the majority of their 'payment' on themselves and only give their kids the bare basics.

With the discounts and amount of payment he gets fortnightly he could easily budget for his family. Why is he complaining? He is probably blaming centrelink for his (and his wifes) own addictions and self indulgences, it seems to be the common thing to do these days; blame somebody else and take none of the responsibility to gain empathy.

You may think i'm overanalysing by judging a guy from a couple of news articles, but I know these people and they are nothing more than scum. I feel sorry for the kids more than the taxpayers. Not only do they have shameful role models for parents but they have to do it tough simply because a guy with a bad back wanted a root but couldn't afford condoms because he blew all 'his' money on ciggies and booze.

On the other hand I do know many people who receive their centrelink payment deservingly and I guarantee you this guy is not one of them.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #64
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Take from the "rich" and give to the "poor"...

Lip licking Kev will save 'em.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:39 AM   #65
balthazarr

I think the whole system needs to be reformed...

I know of someone who hasn't worked a day in his life. There's nothing wrong with him, he's just a lazy . He has two kids, and I feel sorry for them. The majority of his money is blown on smokes, alcohol, drugs and the pokies, while the kids make do with the bare essentials.

I have no problem with people drinking, smoking, gambling, etc., but if their kids are missing out because of it, it's unacceptable. Especially when it's taxpayer funded. If you want to smoke, drink, gamble, etc., go out and earn your money.

Social security should not give out cash, recipients should have their bills paid for them, and be provided with vouchers they can use at supermarkets for food and essential groceries.

OT, but the same would apply to child support and spousal support payments - rather than cash, the parent would be required to contribute directly towards the relevant bills.
balthazarr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:42 AM   #66
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Take from the "rich" and give to the "poor"...

Lip licking Kev will save 'em.
Amen to that. But let's not forget that there is a whole industry of inbred scum that procreate just for money. I remember doing work experience with my brother in law who was a builder when I was in year 11 at school; out at the housing commission in Macquarie Fields. We were changing window winders and door locks with the company he worked for. Anyway, I still remember to this day the amount of homes we would go into and find the stench of stale smoke, filth and the whole family sitting around watching tv. This was every second home mind you.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #67
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
Amen to that. But let's not forget that there is a whole industry of inbred scum that procreate just for money. I remember doing work experience with my brother in law who was a builder when I was in year 11 at school; out at the housing commission in Macquarie Fields. We were changing window winders and door locks with the company he worked for. Anyway, I still remember to this day the amount of homes we would go into and find the stench of stale smoke, filth and the whole family sitting around watching tv. This was every second home mind you.

i know what your saying . the belief out there is that yougo and work and most workers only know that , cause they are at work. ever wondered why so many are in shops and everywhere daily? small % are rostereed days off let me tell you.
there are whole suburbs of families who do not work. and never have . it's a way of life . they know no differant . many many are simply mentally ok and physically moderate , but IQ lacking, seriously. most people have an aunt that they could never imagine having a job. and know families that dont work. most of them are identifyable too. by there lack of dress sense. trackies and unstyled hair , with cigs, prams etc .
a very huge proportion of people are like this .
us workers are so used to it , we dont even notice .
Old 04-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #68
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
i know what your saying . the belief out there is that yougo and work and most workers only know that , cause they are at work. ever wondered why so many are in shops and everywhere daily? small % are rostereed days off let me tell you.
there are whole suburbs of families who do not work. and never have . it's a way of life . they know no differant . many many are simply mentally ok and physically moderate , but IQ lacking, seriously. most people have an aunt that they could never imagine having a job. and know families that dont work. most of them are identifyable too. by there lack of dress sense. trackies and unstyled hair , with cigs, prams etc .
a very huge proportion of people are like this .
us workers are so used to it , we dont even notice .

Exactly mate, but if you go to some places where there is a high welfare dependency like the central coast, you will see girls that look like they're 18 pushing a pram whilst also heavily pregnant with another. I was sitting at the lights in Cessnock and heard this woman launch a tirade on what I'm assuming is her boyfriend. Out of the 20 or so words she shouted, 4 were not swear words. My sister has a friend like this who has never worked, and has 5 kids to 4 different men. When asked why on earth anyone would be so irresponsible she actually responded with; "Well the guvment gives ya f##ken munny aye, so ya know, ya need the munny and is easy". Honestly, these people are low life vermin.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #69
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
Exactly mate, but if you go to some places where there is a high welfare dependency like the central coast, you will see girls that look like they're 18 pushing a pram whilst also heavily pregnant with another. I was sitting at the lights in Cessnock and heard this woman launch a tirade on what I'm assuming is her boyfriend. Out of the 20 or so words she shouted, 4 were not swear words. My sister has a friend like this who has never worked, and has 5 kids to 4 different men. When asked why on earth anyone would be so irresponsible she actually responded with; "Well the guvment gives ya f##ken munny aye, so ya know, ya need the munny and is easy". Honestly, these people are low life vermin.

i understand what your saying , but you are putting a lot of people in this catagory. lots of peoples grandmothers for example . if you take the money off these people they will simply become homeless, as in 3rd world countries , you dont work, you dont eat, how many live in cardboard boxes . many so called normal people simply cannot work. i know its hard to believe , but if you look at the whole population of australia . including kids , pensioners, dissability,social security, housewives, mums dads , elderly etc . not a high number are employed . i'm not making excuses for them , but i cannot see aunt my aunt getting a job now at 50. these people believe they earn theyre money just by waking up. i think the only fix. would be to stop paying people on benifits ( not really) that will just create sickness despair, depression for a whole lot more than a minority party. ( very sad , but very true).
people dont have kids because they get a fortnightly cheque. look at somalia and africa.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #70
The Monty
Just slidin'

I have a missus and two kids. I earn $650 a week, missus gets $202. Thats $852 a week, $1704 a fortnight.
I am paying off a house, I go through over $100 in fuel a week to get to work, I pay all my insurances and dont recieve any discounts.
We scrape through every week, and we have a wedding in a few weeks that we are paying for ourselves.
Never have I once complained about not getting enough. There are a lot of people out there on a lot less money doing it a lot tougher.
His house payment and kids travel expenses taken into account, this guy still has PLENTY of money to pay bills etc.
People like him make me sick, and I wont associate myself with them.

In saying that though, I hurt my back and was off work for a week (nothing major) and I was still able to make love to my missus, I just couldnt be on top, and couldnt move much. Its possible to do (missus only weighs 38kg though), so just because he has a back problem doesnt mean he cant make love.

I do think also that he has made the wrong decision with his wife, in having another kid. If you cant afford them, dont have them, thats why Africa is like it is. Use condoms ffs.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #71
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty
I have a missus and two kids. I earn $650 a week, missus gets $202. Thats $852 a week, $1704 a fortnight.
I am paying off a house, I go through over $100 in fuel a week to get to work, I pay all my insurances and dont recieve any discounts.
We scrape through every week, and we have a wedding in a few weeks that we are paying for ourselves.
Never have I once complained about not getting enough. There are a lot of people out there on a lot less money doing it a lot tougher.
His house payment and kids travel expenses taken into account, this guy still has PLENTY of money to pay bills etc.
People like him make me sick, and I wont associate myself with them.

In saying that though, I hurt my back and was off work for a week (nothing major) and I was still able to make love to my missus, I just couldnt be on top, and couldnt move much. Its possible to do (missus only weighs 38kg though), so just because he has a back problem doesnt mean he cant make love.

I do think also that he has made the wrong decision with his wife, in having another kid. If you cant afford them, dont have them, thats why Africa is like it is. Use condoms ffs.

MUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! LOL . GREAT POST MATE .
Old 05-06-2009, 03:14 AM   #72
schnoods
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

haha well said The Monty!

Its a shame that the gaps in society is widening and differences in classes of people (regarding work) is getting more distinct.

He probably earns more now than he did before, Im sure he could of become a Bus driver, truck driver of some sort, even sorting through mail or something.
Even a part time job working 10-15 hrs a week working in a newsagency and then getting the rest supplememented, but no...

I take nothing from society, but because of people like him, I contribute as little as possible....

95 EF XR8, Advance headers, Vortech V2 t trim blower, Ported Cobra Manifold, Capa Switch Chip Eliminator. 307 rwhp 395 ft/lb 13.2 @ 105mph

Now NA- AFR 165 heads, 1.6RR, Ported Cobra 269rwhp 14.2 ... needs stall and 4.11's

1977 CL Chrysler Panel Van, 360, 727 torqueflite auto soon to be restored.
schnoods is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #73
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
i understand what your saying , but you are putting a lot of people in this catagory. lots of peoples grandmothers for example . if you take the money off these people they will simply become homeless, as in 3rd world countries , you dont work, you dont eat, how many live in cardboard boxes . many so called normal people simply cannot work. i know its hard to believe , but if you look at the whole population of australia . including kids , pensioners, dissability,social security, housewives, mums dads , elderly etc . not a high number are employed . i'm not making excuses for them , but i cannot see aunt my aunt getting a job now at 50. these people believe they earn theyre money just by waking up. i think the only fix. would be to stop paying people on benifits ( not really) that will just create sickness despair, depression for a whole lot more than a minority party. ( very sad , but very true).
people dont have kids because they get a fortnightly cheque. look at somalia and africa.
Sorry mate, but I mean those that breed because they get paid for it, and have spent all their lives on welfare.

Quote: