Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2006, 11:26 PM   #61
BTTB
Free XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8
And something else, not directed at you, but why doesn't this thread belong in the cars wanted section?
His first post was in relation to wanting a car, it is only others putting their 2c worth in that has made it a debate.
Perhaps those with unconstructive posts should be cautioned, i believe the for sale section warns against dodgy banter in there, but i cant see that happening.
It was in the wanted cars section...

I believe its been moved here so its entrertainment value can be fully appreciated :hihi:
Old 22-12-2006, 11:31 PM   #62
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGTHO
It was in the wanted cars section...

I believe its been moved here so its entrertainment value can be fully appreciated :hihi:

AHHHH....all the confirmation i was after.
So the rules can be altered to suit ones agenda.
Gives a bit of insight anyway
Old 22-12-2006, 11:32 PM   #63
Livin'InThe70's
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Again, this sold for just over 500 recently. XA Hardtop. Actually was very clean for a 2-door. Perfect firewall and plenum. Yes, I did look at it, Yes I was keen to buy, BUT, found a better deal closer to home. Location of XA was near where Max claims to be from, but he didn't buy it. I reckon he is only out to cause an arguement.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...em=260054044346

Will
Old 22-12-2006, 11:37 PM   #64
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'InThe70's
Again, this sold for just over 500 recently. XA Hardtop. Actually was very clean for a 2-door. Perfect firewall and plenum. Yes, I did look at it, Yes I was keen to buy, BUT, found a better deal closer to home. Location of XA was near where Max claims to be from, but he didn't buy it. I reckon he is only out to cause an arguement.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...em=260054044346

Will

Perhaps he is, but you have just confirmed again for us that there are coupes worth $500-1K.
Maybe he did look at it but wasn't interested either, you weren't and as you said, you got a better deal.
How much better than just over $500 and clean was your final purchase?
If you dont mind me asking of course.
I'd hate to get the sensitive people on your case. :hihi:
Old 22-12-2006, 11:39 PM   #65
RIPGMH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This bloke is a bit of a nut. Probably a whack happy 16yo that has been working at maccas for the last 2 years to save up the $500 to buy a hardtop.
Old 22-12-2006, 11:40 PM   #66
Mad_Max
Starter Motor

Yes Angela, I will throw in a bottle or 2 of Absinthe "original", if you can meet one's Proposal my dear. You have exquisite taste, reminisce of a party of which I was invited, I had the pleasure of enjoying drinks with Ja Rule and his entourage when he toured. He’d never heard of it, but claims he will never forget it!! I suppose the idiosyncrasy will soon cease as many admiring audience could become far too enthralled with another’s so-called disrespectful anticipation of “one’s” model. Are you sure its only around the bottom of the Rear Screen?
Old 22-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #67
BJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Yes Angela, I will throw in a bottle or 2 of Absinthe "original", if you can meet one's Proposal my dear. You have exquisite taste, reminisce of a party of which I was invited, I had the pleasure of enjoying drinks with Ja Rule and his entourage when he toured. He’d never heard of it, but claims he will never forget it!! I suppose the idiosyncrasy will soon cease as many admiring audience could become far too enthralled with anothers so-called disrespectful anticipation of “one’s” model. Are you sure its only around the bottom of the Rear Screen?
I just worked it out, I know who you are. Whats it like have so many people in that head of yours confusing i bet. Do the other 119 people who work with you live in there too? i hope they can make more sense of you than we can.
Old 22-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #68
BTTB
Free XD

Ban Stick in Aisle 3 please !
Old 23-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #69
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGTHO
Ban Stick in Aisle 3 please !

And the charge being :ticking: ?
Old 23-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #70
XAGSV8
Member 178

Quote:
Yes Angela, I will throw in a bottle or 2 of Absinthe "original", if you can meet one's Proposal my dear. You have exquisite taste, reminisce of a party of which I was invited, I had the pleasure of enjoying drinks with Ja Rule and his entourage when he toured. He’d never heard of it, but claims he will never forget it!! I suppose the idiosyncrasy will soon cease as many admiring audience could become far too enthralled with another’s so-called disrespectful anticipation of “one’s” model. Are you sure its only around the bottom of the Rear Screen?
Hi FPVGIRL didn't think I would see you back.

1963 Morris Mini

1999 NU Fairlane Ghia
Old 23-12-2006, 12:06 AM   #71
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
DRUGS ARE BAD MMMMMMKAYYYYY
the only thing i do believe from you is that your from tassie. surprise, surprise after that statement there is no doubt your tellin the truth about that.

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 23-12-2006, 12:09 AM   #72
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Bwhahahahahhahaha :
Old 23-12-2006, 12:17 AM   #73
BTTB
Free XD

Quote:
And the charge being ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe
Bwhahahahahhahaha :
Seconded :
Old 23-12-2006, 12:18 AM   #74
RIPGMH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is just gettin silly, it doesn't impress me and it doesn't annoy me. Its just sad that someone lacks any sort of confidence in themselves that they have to create these "alternate realities". By continuing to make posts on this thread we are just prolonging this crap. I think its a general consensus that this guy is a joke.
Old 23-12-2006, 12:21 AM   #75
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPGMH
This is just gettin silly, it doesn't impress me and it doesn't annoy me. Its just sad that someone lacks any sort of confidence in themselves that they have to create these "alternate realities". By continuing to make posts on this thread we are just prolonging this crap. I think its a general consensus that this guy is a joke.

A general consensus amongst the 'In Crowd' it would appear.
I have also heard that somewhere on here you can subscribe to someone elses opinion's if you are too reclusive to voice ones own opinion.
Perhaps we could get it as a sticky
Old 23-12-2006, 12:23 AM   #76
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

Quote:
Ageneral consensus amongst the 'In Crowde' it would appear.
I have also heard that somewhere on here you can subscribe to someone elses opinion's if you are too reclusive to voice ones own opinion
WTF?
Ill keep it simple,I think the whole episode is a crock of shiit..
Thats my opinion..
Old 23-12-2006, 12:26 AM   #77
BTTB
Free XD

Quote:
A general consensus amongst the 'In Crowd' it would appear.
I have also heard that somewhere on here you can subscribe to someone
else's opinion if you are too reclusive to voice ones own opinion.

That's too complicated for little ol me to understand :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget378
Ill keep it simple,I think the whole episode is a crock of shiit..
But I understand that

Good night

sleep:
Old 23-12-2006, 12:30 AM   #78
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Well, this has gotten to the end of my patience now. Its going no where fast. I probably should have done this yesterday:

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread