Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #91
durtyharry

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Has anyone else noticed that we seem to be getting random visits from new members who all seem to push the "we know about road safety" "speed cameras are good for you" "your government is wise and wonderful and you must OBEY" barrows and do not contribute in any other way?

I wonder if they are really Ford enthusiasts rather than simple minded do gooder idiots on a quest for power like Harold Scruby or insignificant party hacks or failed academics on missionary assignments......
Is it customary to just abuse those that you dont agree with on this site?

in the last 50 threads you have posted in I dont see anything that you have posted that makes you such an endearing contributor, other than posting stuff that is agreeable to the status quo of the forum.

Perhaps address the points Ive made(more difficult) rather than the attacks on whatever person you think I am.

On a positive, I do agree with your stance on foglights, the physics of a 100km/100km head on , and Lara Bingle's stolen car plight.
durtyharry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:29 AM   #92
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed that we seem to be getting random visits from new members who all seem to push the "we know about road safety" "speed cameras are good for you" "your government is wise and wonderful and you must OBEY" barrows and do not contribute in any other way?

I wonder if they are really Ford enthusiasts rather than simple minded do gooder idiots on a quest for power like Harold Scruby or insignificant party hacks or failed academics on missionary assignments......
A little "Birdie" tells me some may not be new.......
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:27 AM   #93
Matt47569
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I got done by one of these camera's last week however I am in SA
Old 02-01-2010, 03:12 AM   #94
Chopped
as in chopped

Not that I endorse blowing them up, but someone dislikes them alot in the UK!

"Explosion as speed camera is blown up in Eastleigh"
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4823...was_destroyed/

" The force of the explosion sent the grey camera lens flying down the road, landing in front of the block of flats where Tina McCarthy lives.

She and her neighbours were woken up by the loud bang generated by the blast, which caused a cloud of white smoke to rise from the device."
Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #95
rancidpunx
FPV GTR

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For technical contribution to all things car-care related. And helping/advising forum members with the best possible information. 

They love to blow them up over there.
LINK

Apparently America is worse. They wouldnt stand for it, especially with their guns
- Veridian Green PJ Ranger XLT -
The Work Truck

rancidpunx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #96
I6DOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancidpunx
I stand by my opinion. I drive a bright blue turbo ute, i still have all my points, and have never been pulled over for any traffic offences.
Speed does not kill, but the government says it does and as such will use it as an excuse to impede on the population freedom that little bit more. Just reading the "road rules" thread here has made it clear a lot of people have no idea what they are doing out whilst driving, and this is coming from car enthusiasts. Think about all those people who have no interest in driving and only as a method of A-B. My interest in saving lives extends to myself driving sensibly and smoothly for the conditions. I have also emailed the transport dept with my concerns. As yet all of them have gone unanswered. This has nothing to do with speed cameras, infact if you read through my posts you will see i am for them when used correctly. (Hidden is not a correct use and WILL NOT slow people down) i am not scared of a fine either. I have not had any to date, and thats not through luck or anything like that, but more to do with the fact i generally dont speed. But as i have stated before my concern is how long before other measures are bought forward "in the interest of saving lives" to impede on my freedom. I enjoy driving, its not a method of transport for me, but a hobby. I enjoy the other aspects of cars. Looking at them, taking them apart. But alot of that can be taken away "in the interest of saving lives".
Let me put it this way, How would anyone like to have cameras in their homes, just incase you change an electrical socket without a qualified sparky, maybe you like to a have a abit of a smoke, theres a few people out there who like to beat their wives and kids. The same logic applys that the government is trying to save lives and this is the way to go about it. Extreme i know but its the point im trying to make. I fed up with being told things are for my own good and living in a world obsessed with health and safety.
Spot on.....
I6DOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #97
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thumbs up

Quote:
LINK

Apparently America is worse. They wouldnt stand for it, especially with their guns
Go the Poms !!!Maybe the police will use them as intended. Not as revenue raisers. When used in KNOWN black spots, I support the use. But how they are currently used, no.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #98
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

LOL.........change your speedo markings........we humans think that speeding is good, so lets nurture it. Add 20Klm/h to your speedo markings. That way, when you're actually doing 50Klm/h......you think you're doing 70. That will satisfy your primeval need for speeding without actually breaking the law. You will still think you're king of the hill , a rebel without a cause and that you will actually get to work 3 minutes earlier..............

Speed cameras in suburban streets............may as well hand out condoms with pierced tips whilst they're at it.

Seeing the way some of the idiots drive around our surrounding streets, I can't see it doing anything to stop the "real" reckless behaviour unless there is a camera on every single corner of every single street in every single suburb.......In the meantime, the opportunity to really think about how we educate all our motorists and in particular younger drivers goes begging yet again............. :togo:
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #99
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
LINK

If you destroyed a speed camera in Australia you would get your own elite CIB task force, special maximum security jail wing and a TV mini series.

I will believe that speed cameras are ACTUALLY designed to be a road safety measure when there are only points and community service as penalties with NO MONETARY FINE WHAT SO EVER.

In QLD if you don't want to lose points you just pay 5 times the fine.

e.g.

141km/h in a 100 zone $933 + 8 points + 6 month suspension
OR
$4665 + 0 points + no suspension

This can't be revenue raising can it?

N.B. This does not work for privately registered cars, after all people who can afford $5k for a speeding fine have their cars in registered in a tax advantageous corporate entity.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #100
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP
LOL.........change your speedo markings........we humans think that speeding is good, so lets nurture it. Add 20Klm/h to your speedo markings. That way, when you're actually doing 50Klm/h......you think you're doing 70. That will satisfy your primeval need for speeding without actually breaking the law. You will still think you're king of the hill , a rebel without a cause and that you will actually get to work 3 minutes earlier..............

Speed cameras in suburban streets............may as well hand out condoms with pierced tips whilst they're at it.

Seeing the way some of the idiots drive around our surrounding streets, I can't see it doing anything to stop the "real" reckless behaviour unless there is a camera on every single corner of every single street in every single suburb.......In the meantime, the opportunity to really think about how we educate all our motorists and in particular younger drivers goes begging yet again............. :togo:
You cant educate those who think they already know it all......

Old 02-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #101
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
You cant educate those who think they already know it all......
Unfortunately, they're the ones making the laws.........
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #102
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP
Unfortunately, they're the ones making the laws.........
and the ones breaking them.........

Old 02-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #103
ltd_on20s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

maybe start funding a member to federal parliment as an independant?

a

"voice for the motorists"

coupled with backing from all motoring groups, and a flyer drop across australia....

who knows?

im pretty sure you would get some serious votes...
ltd_on20s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #104
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
and the ones breaking them.........
Yes and without law breakers there would have never been a Magna Carta, USA would be several European colonies, you would have gone to Vietnam, you would be paying a license fee for your television, Australia would have been a French free colony etc etc etc......

Saddam Hussain, Stalin, Hitler, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il et al. never broke any of their laws in their countries did they, but they sure killed a lot of people who did......

Just because someone makes it a law DOES NOT make it right, fair or just........
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #105
ltd_on20s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes and without law breakers there would have never been a Magna Carta, USA would be several European colonies, you would have gone to Vietnam, you would be paying a license fee for your television, Australia would have been a French free colony etc etc etc......

Saddam Hussain, Stalin, Hitler, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il et al. never broke any of their laws in their countries did they, but they sure killed a lot of people who did......

Just because someone makes it a law DOES NOT make it right, fair or just........
agreed.
ltd_on20s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #106
GT290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP
I agree, infact I wonder why in the UK people are so much more patient and curtiuos on the roads. Maybe they still have some good old fashion values dished out from a young age that continue through out ones life. Values in this country? hmm. Then there is the fact that we in this country spend most of our precious time on this red earth working. Quality of life is virtually non existant for most. In a hurry to get to work and even bigger hurry to get home after the 10 or 12 hour day and the hour each way or more to travel. We work saturdays and some even sundays. We seem to put up and shut up because most are carrying so much debt that to lose your job would have out of the house in little more that a few weeks. Bring back the good old days when we all banded together and fought for what was our right to have, freedom of speech, freedom of choice with out fear of any reprisal. We have what we have today as a result of our forefathers and we are slowly letting it go.
I see a life style being had in the UK and people who are not going about their life in a stressed state as some might do here.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #107
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULL
What are you smoking?Dont speed ,no need to worry!If you speed then you know you going to get caught,grow up,and think before you dribble ! :evil3:
Yeah and just don't have a car accident.

Wake up this is the real world. Ignorant small minded black and white thinking people like yourself are the reason why the world is in the state it is, you don't think for yourself and let people do it for you...

Reality check: The human brain is said to speed around 8 times every 30 minutes. That's because we have what's called sub conscious, something the law neglects, or more truthfully takes advantage of.

Also slow speeds make the driver comfortable, the brain decreases adrenaline and relaxes losing alertness making slower speeds more dangerous. Of course I'll probably have to tell you that I don't mean 200k's. The latter study was conducted by the RTA.

To not speed ever would contradict human neurology. So you're some magical robot are ya?

Bit more varaibales there than black and white aye mate?

There's one of you in every similiar thread to this on the forum.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #108
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Dear god...

Old 02-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #109
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

Quote:

I couldn't give you enough rep points for that post LMFAO... agreed 100%

GULL and your other 'Drone mates' YOOT your not excluded, ALL of you have FAILED to explain HOW these hidden stains on society are going to solve the road carnage?.. by what just NOT speeding magically overnight our road toll will be zero?.. will it drop by the mystical 80%? or do you just cop it bukakke style from the government because what they say must be right?.... apparently most people are born with a brain in their heads, it seems a slipping minority *becoming majority* have forgotten how to just think for themselves and all matter of REASON and COMMONSENCE go for a long walk off a very short pier.

Have a think about what your saying, READ some of my posts and others in this thread who have all contributed and given REASON and also solutions towards a better driving standard and improving driver abilities without having a mind numbing speed or camera's up our ford forums safe euphemism's.

you can sleep in your car, but you cant drift your house...

Last edited by UNR8D; 02-01-2010 at 10:49 PM.
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #110
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Like to know where these accidents where ??
Esp anywhere near black spots ???
Some of the worst drivers on the road never break the law...
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:27 AM   #111
GT290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We are only talking about the perverbial back street we live in. I live on a road that does frequent the odd stupid speeder and as its on a big hill it presents a rather sticky situation should it go pear shaped for some unfortunate person. This does not in my mind constitute the need to place a bloody speed camera there. Sure the people living there will be aware of it but what about the other yahoos? It will only take the one who does not know about it to induce disarter and its not worked. Hey its made a load of mony maybe and its just slowed the locals down who probably never sped around there anyway, we all have kids too you know.
If these cameras are place they should be clearly sign posted all around warning you they are there and not set to encourage speeders so they catch an act that may have the potential to cause damage or death by its very nature.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #112
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would support speed cameras if it was a real danger spot and with a sign waning of the danger spot.

But what i have seen of this bunch of clowns is nothing but revenue making nonsense.

I find my self being overtaken mainly by P plate drivers and 4X4 and something clapped out mainly

Or have to put up with some moron oblivious to to every thing just putting along.

I have seen People driving through stop signs. and how many stop signs are hidden by a tree. the stop sign should be highly visible at all times.

The average driver who only drives 7000 KM a year and only drives the same route. would not give a dam about any laws.

But some people have to drive in placers they are not familiar with and do high KM yearly. and maybe they could end up getting upset about the laws.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #113
Chopped
as in chopped

I propose instead of speed cameras, they use portable jump ramps.

The jump ramps should be designed so that it is safe to jump them at a certain speed. You could have 60kph jump ramps, 100kph jump ramps etc.

The police can place these randomly or in known black spots.

If you are speeding then you will get the surprise of your life, in such a way that you would be unwilling to do it again. People who drive too slowly would also suffer the same fate. Fellow motorists who don't speed would benefit from the entertainment factor and many l.o.l.z. would ensue.

I am positive this would make all drivers more aware.

(I admit my idea is still in the concept stage and may have a few drawbacks!)
Old 03-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #114
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

^^ entertaining non the less

Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #115
04redxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I hardly ever post, but I figured I would contribute my 2c worth.

I am a tradesman and I work allover the South East Queensland corner. As such I am on the road at all different times in all different areas. The thing I notice mostly, is how many people have no idea of the road rules or have no knowledge of what is going on around them for that matter. They seem so oblivious to the fact that there are other road user around them. They have no understanding or comprehension of traffic flow. These things I see daily are far more dangerous and concerning than a few K's over the speed limit.

Now, I am NOT innocent, and have had my share of speeding fines and have the attitude that I deserved them. However, I fail to see how a speed camera can ever save a life. People slow down when they see a camera, (usually, very suddenly and to about 20 kays below the limit) which in turn can have cosequences. Then after they have passed it continue to speed anyway.

I used to work in high rise construction projects in the city for a few years. We used to have a beer fridge onsite in our lock up that was always full. We had a few guys who every day after work, would sit back and drink a 6 pack each, before heading back to the car. When getting to their car, some of these guys would roll a joint and smoke it on the way home. SO, WOULD A HIDDEN SPEED CAMERA EVER CATCH THESE PEOPLE IF THEY DROVE BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT??? What is worse, Driving 10K's over the speed limit, or driving drunk and stoned??

I think durtyharry, lisaxr6t, and yoot, you all need to go to the local vets and have yourselves put down. you are all as much oxygen thieves as this idiot Bligh. Speed cameras will never be able to do the work of a human police officer. They will never be able to conduct a breath, or drug test. They will never be able to remove an unregistered or unroadworthy car from the road. They will never be able to identify a tired driver. They will never spot an incompetent driver (believe me, there is plenty on our roads). The major problem I see, is a lot of idiots on our roads, and NO police officers. Oh thats right, they are all at the police station doing damn paperwork!

On a daily basis, one thing I see that really annoys me are the people who try to merge onto a 100/110 k/ph freeway while doing 60. Why don't the speed cameras target the people who are driving too slow for the conditions. Surely driving 40-50 k/hr UNDER the speed limit is just as dangerous as 20 k/hr over it?

I am sorry if i have offended anyone, but those who believe that extra speed cameras are a good thing are just plain stupid. There is no substitute for extra police.

The only other solution I see is that all drivers should do an advanced driver training course before being allowed to renew thier license. All learners should have to do them before being allowed to drive, and all should redo them prior to obtaing their P's. And they should not be allowed to proceed until they are COMPLETELY COMPETENT, in handling a motor car. It would be amazing to see just how many people would not be able to renew their drivers license.

As with others here, I too have noticed the increasing number of roads with changing speed limits. Half of the time I find these limits contradicting to limits on other roads. I have also noticed that it seems you cannot drive more than 50mtrs without some road or warning sign. All this combined with extra legistlation (approx 70,000 pages in Qld alone), and our premiers complete and utter arrogance for what people want makes me think we are no longer the "Lucky Country", but now more like the "Communist State".

Cheers
Ned
04redxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:20 PM   #116
GT290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04redxr8
I hardly ever post, but I figured I would contribute my 2c worth.

I am a tradesman and I work allover the South East Queensland corner. As such I am on the road at all different times in all different areas. The thing I notice mostly, is how many people have no idea of the road rules or have no knowledge of what is going on around them for that matter. They seem so oblivious to the fact that there are other road user around them. They have no understanding or comprehension of traffic flow. These things I see daily are far more dangerous and concerning than a few K's over the speed limit.

Now, I am NOT innocent, and have had my share of speeding fines and have the attitude that I deserved them. However, I fail to see how a speed camera can ever save a life. People slow down when they see a camera, (usually, very suddenly and to about 20 kays below the limit) which in turn can have cosequences. Then after they have passed it continue to speed anyway.

I used to work in high rise construction projects in the city for a few years. We used to have a beer fridge onsite in our lock up that was always full. We had a few guys who every day after work, would sit back and drink a 6 pack each, before heading back to the car. When getting to their car, some of these guys would roll a joint and smoke it on the way home. SO, WOULD A HIDDEN SPEED CAMERA EVER CATCH THESE PEOPLE IF THEY DROVE BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT??? What is worse, Driving 10K's over the speed limit, or driving drunk and stoned??

I think durtyharry, lisaxr6t, and yoot, you all need to go to the local vets and have yourselves put down. you are all as much oxygen thieves as this idiot Bligh. Speed cameras will never be able to do the work of a human police officer. They will never be able to conduct a breath, or drug test. They will never be able to remove an unregistered or unroadworthy car from the road. They will never be able to identify a tired driver. They will never spot an incompetent driver (believe me, there is plenty on our roads). The major problem I see, is a lot of idiots on our roads, and NO police officers. Oh thats right, they are all at the police station doing damn paperwork!

On a daily basis, one thing I see that really annoys me are the people who try to merge onto a 100/110 k/ph freeway while doing 60. Why don't the speed cameras target the people who are driving too slow for the conditions. Surely driving 40-50 k/hr UNDER the speed limit is just as dangerous as 20 k/hr over it?

I am sorry if i have offended anyone, but those who believe that extra speed cameras are a good thing are just plain stupid. There is no substitute for extra police.

The only other solution I see is that all drivers should do an advanced driver training course before being allowed to renew thier license. All learners should have to do them before being allowed to drive, and all should redo them prior to obtaing their P's. And they should not be allowed to proceed until they are COMPLETELY COMPETENT, in handling a motor car. It would be amazing to see just how many people would not be able to renew their drivers license.

As with others here, I too have noticed the increasing number of roads with changing speed limits. Half of the time I find these limits contradicting to limits on other roads. I have also noticed that it seems you cannot drive more than 50mtrs without some road or warning sign. All this combined with extra legistlation (approx 70,000 pages in Qld alone), and our premiers complete and utter arrogance for what people want makes me think we are no longer the "Lucky Country", but now more like the "Communist State".

Cheers
Ned
You have just about hit every nail that has its ugly head up in all states. Its a basic attitude that people do not consider others. I agree with you 100%
Your point about some retraining, well with some its abit like shutting the gate after the horse has already bolted but definently a defensive driving course can have an impact. Wether its enough I don't know but it needs to be heavly inforced as a positive solution to our problems. Perhaps funded by all these speed camers might help keep some faith in humanity and government (please don't send down any lightning and strike me down!)
Old 05-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #117
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

yep... Clearly its killing EVERYONE so if we stop speeding we will all not die...wait... what? :

Old 05-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #118
Wally
XP Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
anna bligh needs a punch in the overies, i cant stress how much I hate that uneducated, car hating, hard hat wearing, think only of the children, no idea mentality cow..

On this occasion you can blame Premier Bob Atkinson.

I recall when, no sooner were the cameras were first deployed in QLD and the cops were breaking the usage rules by not publishing locations, not displaying the signs and putting them on incident free inclines in the wealthy western suburbs. Wayne Goss stumped up and told them to pull their heads in and cancel the fines. Like any evil though, there are always rabid disciples of population control using the disguise of benevolence... a few in this thread would be good apostles it seems.

We must all remember that although we, the unwashed public, have to pay for a licence, a car registration, CTP, fuel excise, council taxes, etc, that driving on the roads is a privilege, not a right. We elect our leaders on law and order and expect them to punish us unrelentingly if we stray from the path of righteousness. The police are the officers of parliament we elect and they should be kitted out with heat seeking missiles to remove speedsters and hoons once and for all.
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #119
GT290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
On this occasion you can blame Premier Bob Atkinson.

I recall when, no sooner were the cameras were first deployed in QLD and the cops were breaking the usage rules by not publishing locations, not displaying the signs and putting them on incident free inclines in the wealthy western suburbs. Wayne Goss stumped up and told them to pull their heads in and cancel the fines. Like any evil though, there are always rabid disciples of population control using the disguise of benevolence... a few in this thread would be good apostles it seems.

We must all remember that although we, the unwashed public, have to pay for a licence, a car registration, CTP, fuel excise, council taxes, etc, that driving on the roads is a privilege, not a right. We elect our leaders on law and order and expect them to punish us unrelentingly if we stray from the path of righteousness. The police are the officers of parliament we elect and they should be kitted out with heat seeking missiles to remove speedsters and hoons once and for all.
As it has been tabled already in this thread, a simple imliemntation of speed humps or traffic islands in back streets do work, why speed camers, come on are you even reading this??????
Old 05-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #120
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D

yep... Clearly its killing EVERYONE so if we stop speeding we will all not die...wait... what? :
So going by that 1/2 the population must wear blinkers so you look straight ahead and NOT purv at the other 1/2 of the population... Lol..
Or shell there be a law that no pretty woman walk near roads ???
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post