Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 28-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Ken and Norm are in the Focus!

Installed my K&N last night and the result driving to work this morning was rather impressive!

I know people have differeing opinions on this and thats fine, but in all honesty its made a difference to the car. I no longer feel like a slug accelerating - its quick and to the point and thats not through me putting my foot down any harder than usual. So its certainly made a difference there, which is one of the things i want to change most in the way the car drives - before it was just too slow to get off the line and move up in gears, the filter has helped that.

I know it sounds hard to believe but im really not bullshitting. I was only putting one in simply to remove the need to change the fiiter at every service, but this is a very nice bonus on top of that!

So i can quite honestly say, they're worth the money (in an Auto Focus at least).

Ken and Norm, great job!
Old 30-04-2005, 01:39 PM   #2
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I agree, I had the same experience with mine. Such a minor thing that kills that little "will she go or wont she" moment.

Plus it makes servicings cheaper!

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post