Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 05-05-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Are Australian Fords REALLY so bad?

I read it in this forum all the time; Falcons are ****, the balls fell off my Territory, Ford Australia has let the consumer down, Falcons are dying because they have a reputation for being unreliable, whah, whah.
So I ask the question, in all honesty are they REALLY that bad???
Sure these Australian cars have had their share of problems, and by and large Ford have issued recalls and fixed the problem. The Terri’s balls are a case in point. Yes, a **** problem and Ford began by replacing them free well outside warranty, and then issued a recall once they had a solution. SO let’s compare that to the “uber reliable” Toyota Landcruiser: In the 90’s when they launched their new turbo diesel they didn’t bother to upgrade the big-end bearings with the result that they inevitably failed. Toyota’s response, denial, denial, then grudging offer to pay for HALF the labour and cost of bearings ONLY on a “case by case” basis (despite the extensive other damage often caused. Or the 2nd biggest seller, Nissan Patrol. Google “Nissan Grenade” then come back and complain about your balls. A fundamental design flaw that practically guarantees destruction of the engine, that took Nissan years to fix on their new cars (no recalls, no assistance, nothing) but at least the new ones lasted long-enough for the Turbos to implode.
Have a look around at how many AUs there are, still cruising along with 300k+ on the original engine, or Taxi’s that have racked up 700k+. Phenomenal engines.
Over my preceding 30 (mostly poor) years I have owned many older cars, and I will tell you that ALL older cars break and require maintenance, but none are as cheap or easy to fix yourself as a Falcon. I have a 22 year old DAUGHTER, who can barely sew a button on her designer blouses, but she fix just about anything on her AU.

I also wonder how much of this “reputation” has been caused by non-genuine knockoff parts? It may be LESS of a problem now, but when Commode and/or Falcon were the market leaders it made sense for everyone to be making and selling knock-off parts. If you own an E or A series, and want to know why you’re replacing the power steer pressure switch very year or so, stop buying the cheap ones, or at least fit decent ‘o’ rings that don’t dissolve on contact with hydraulic fluid.

My personal car is an XR4, supposedly designed, engineered, and built by Germans (those epitomes of high quality manufacturing.) I LOVE it to bits,
BUT,
No cruise control on a top of the range model.
One cup holder, that you can’t even use because of the gearshift (and if you want an ashtray, guess where that goes.)
Bonnet release is in the passenger footwell (how HARD would it have been to re-route that cable?)
Indicators on the wrong side. Seriously? You can move the whole fekkin steering assembly, but can’t swap the indicator and wiper controls?
Put any more than a pair of midgets on board and the ***-end lets fly (Took AUSTRALIANS to design and develop an anti-sway bar.)
Hit 100kph and you’re left hunting for the missing 6th gear (those autobahns must be bloody slow.)
Aircon simply cannot cope with ambient air above 30c.
Heater is always on (heater tap is designed not to close all the way to prevent freezing.)

As I said, I love it to bits, but let’s not pretend that everything coming out of Europe or Japan is all glittering perfection.
And don’t get me started on some of the crap still coming out of Korea.
People whinge about their Falcon because after 10 years and 200k a switch or button falls off. Have you looked at a Kia of the same vintage?

(After driving a near new model with the RAC, I almost bought the missus a nice shiny new Santé Fe Diesel. But we wanted one with the leather and all the fruit, so when I saw a top of the range 2nd hand, 2 years old with under 50k on the clock, I trotted down for a test drive. I still shudder just thinking about it.) And check out the engines in the craptiva after 100k; sounds like a 100 angry Koreans belting it with hammers

Ford sell how many Falcons each year? Whilst Toyota manage to con over a million simpletons into buying Corollas. Wonder who has the biggest budget to spend on process improvement and quality control?

“Falcons don’t hold their value” is another chestnut, and up til now this has probably been true in the short-term, and for one simple reason. Large “fleet” and lease sales lead to huge volumes being dumped in the market from 1~5 years. Just check out the number of 20+ year old Falcons still chugging along, compare them to the few horrific little cars (that haven’t made it to the scrap heap yet.) The numbers are also misleading when you consider the cost of replacing major components.

I'm not suggesting that we look at Falcons & Terris through Rose-coloured glasses, only that we be realistic in our criticism. Furthermore if so many “Ford Enthusiasts” want to do nothing but rubbish Fords in a FORD forum, I hate to think just how much you are running down the brand in public?

Last edited by AU1XLS; 05-05-2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Removed inapropriate content
Crazy Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #2
Ibanezteve
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Are Australian Fords REALLY so $#!%&

I think you need remember that we are on a ford forum, so people do come on here to discuss problems that they are having with their cars in the understanding that others who are driving the same cars, more often than not can provide a positive solution.
I can't give ford a big enough wrap, never had any major issues with their cars, the main winge I see on here is related to after sales service, but I've never dealt with them that way.
People don't post threads about how their wheel bearing is working as it should!
Ibanezteve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ford and GM simply arent the cool brands they were to a lot of people.
Although Ford are trying to change this image at least.

VW and Mazda are just the in fashion brands to own.
MethodX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
1TUFFUTE
Banned

I like you Crazy Dazz you know what your talking about. Now people forget many things that go in one ear and out their mouth in the form of an uneducated whinge.
Ford Falcon FG won SAFEST car of ANY car you can buy last year. And as ive said before..thats not just the crappy 5 star ancap ratings...its a full independent front and rear passenger crash testing. You simply CANNOT BEAT that. And ive brought this up many times but it doesn't seem to sink in much.

But while olde mate might be right about this being a ford forum and the obvious place to hear about these problems.....its the fact that clowns go on as if the other makes don't have similar or worse problems. I mean the heavily praised VE has been recalled like 4 times for safety issues I think it is now....and has never beat the FG in independent coty awards...and yet the Australian public still somehow vote it as the greatest aussie car ever. Not to mention voting with their wallets. But that aside...EVERY single car model/ make has problems.....even top end euro models where youd expect the budjet would iron out any faults. But no.....every single car is made to a budget and therefore will have some generic faults over time.

But to sum it up...you just simply don't win the amount of awards and accolades like safest car and coty like the FG Gseries has if the cars are rubbish.
I always have...and have no doubt I always will love my fords. better then all that other SOULLESS rubbish out there.
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 05:40 AM   #5
sbcb
BA Xr8

Go to any popular brand and there are threads on all kinds of problems. BMW Merc anything so take some comfort as all cars have their problems. Ford Aus can still hold its head high.
My Ford List - AU1 Futura, AU1 Cobra XR8, EB Gli Project Car, AU2 XR8 200kw, AU1 Fairmont Ghia VCT, AU1 V8 Tickford Fairmont Ghia, BF Xr6 6spd ZF, BA MkII XR8, AU3 Fairmont, SX Territory, AU3 Xr8 220kw, BA Xr8.
sbcb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #6
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Nice comments re XR4 makes a good argument against euro Ford's don't it
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #7
SumoDog68
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post

Nice comments re XR4 makes a good argument against euro Ford's don't it
I dont think OZ Ford made cars are bad. Does Territory compare with a LC or a Patrol ? Probably not. Are people who buy Corollas simpetons ? Corolla is in its 11th generation and one of the best selling cars in the world ever .That is lot of simpletons...People buy what suits their needs and budget.
My family and friends who own local Ford product like the robustness of the design but some are a bit dissapointed with wet road handling of AU or fuel economy of Petrol Territory. Trick with car brands is to have loyal group of buyers and than to conquest sales from competition.
Ford OZ should try to play the niches more rather than manufacture to one size fits all model. Ford also gambled with local fleet supply deciding not to discount to fleets and chase private buyers. What is wrong with selling to fleets - those cars are sold at auctions where they are bought by people who would never buy new anyway.
Only local Ford i would buy is XR6T and only for its excellent driveline - body would have to be a wagon. It looks like there wont be a wagon available so might have to grab piece of history before the only engine avaliable is 2.0 EB.
SumoDog68 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

I'm very happy with the cars I have bought from Ford (both times), and very let down by the after sales customer service (both times).....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #9
LeadFoot81
_Oo===oO_

Crazy Dazz I appreciate your passion, but (I think) your post is a venomous, muddled mess of broad brush strokes that will offend too many different people (many on these very forums) for you to get your point across.
LeadFoot81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #10
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Agreed, i have no qualms with aussie cars at all, i mean for the a G6ET is a hot looking car with one of if not the best motors under the bonnet. But alas i have no need for one.
But comparing a 4-5 year old XR4, that was neither designed nor built for the Australian market IMO isnt right. Hell my old XR5 had a lot of the traits of the XR4 and then some, even my new ST has many a euro trait thats because its well a euro. But at least the indicators are back on the right side
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #11
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My BF Mk2 Ghia has just done 120,000kms, been extremely economical and reliable..One reason why I have kept it,,but a Calais for $39,990 is so tempting.. Don't know how FORD can/will fight back...If they drop the G6E to Calais price it still lacks the kit of the new Calais....no value for $$$..so sad,,,
Old 05-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #12
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

I've got a problem with BA and onwards Falcons, the seat is too high and the steering column too low, I'm a fat bastard at 185cm tall and 125KG, so no excuses, but I can comfortably fit into my WS Fiesta and my LV TDCI Focus, and its much more comfortable, the seats have heaps of adjustments backwards/forwards/up/down and the steering column too.

The EL doesn't have this problem, but the seat is a bit flat, there is no support for your right thigh when you're on the accelerator for long periods of time, I try to rest my leg on the door while I'm driving.

The only other problem with the EL is its a big car on the outside, but seems small on the inside, maybe its because the firewall is pretty far back because of the I6 engine? My apprentice is 6'4" or over and he can't drive it even with the seat so far back as his legs are too long.

Other than that, it rides really nicely on rough roads, has a lot of ground clearance so I can it out off the beaten path, there isn't much road noise and the aircon is simply awesome. I imagine the newer Falcons like FG probably do this even better.

The aircon sucks in both my LV Focus and my WS Fiesta, so they do have their down sides.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #13
peterr

Slightly off topic put makes our Fords look good.

I quote Daily Telegragh cars guide May 3rd 2013 : Used cars guide BMW X5, 2007-11 models Rear tyre wear is an issue.The wear is more pronoinced on the inner half of the tyer and cant be adjusted out,not enough adjstement avalable,considerable cost to replace run flat tyres,the rear outer bush on lower control arms wear,while at the front the caster bushes wear out,the aircon drains onto the the drive shaft and can cause rust,starter motor bushes wear out replacement of starter motor,the water cooled alternator has a plastic bush that wears and breaks ups,plastic hose fittings around engine bay go brittle and fall apart need replacing,door locks and window regulators regularly rail,dash and control panel display fade. Anyone considering buying one should think long and hard one with 100,00 ks or mor runs a real risk of their dream becoming a expensive one.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #14
Nic85
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterr View Post
Slightly off topic put makes our Fords look good.

I quote Daily Telegragh cars guide May 3rd 2013 : Used cars guide BMW X5, 2007-11 models Rear tyre wear is an issue.The wear is more pronoinced on the inner half of the tyer and cant be adjusted out,not enough adjstement avalable,considerable cost to replace run flat tyres,the rear outer bush on lower control arms wear,while at the front the caster bushes wear out,the aircon drains onto the the drive shaft and can cause rust,starter motor bushes wear out replacement of starter motor,the water cooled alternator has a plastic bush that wears and breaks ups,plastic hose fittings around engine bay go brittle and fall apart need replacing,door locks and window regulators regularly rail,dash and control panel display fade. Anyone considering buying one should think long and hard one with 100,00 ks or mor runs a real risk of their dream becoming a expensive one.
How is this any different to a Territory? My Sister bought a 2005 Territory Ghia RWD. 100,000kms on it and the suspension is completely shot, all dampers need to be replaced plus all the bushes - Sounds like you're playing Pong on the Atari when you drive over bumps. The rear diff clunks and carries on, the transmission is on its way out and jolts into gears. Nearly all the interior bits don't line up anymore (don't know if they ever did) and rattle when you go over bumps.

The only difference is that the Territory parts will be cheaper to replace and easier to get a hold of.
Nic85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #15
Milty
Starter Motor

Without taking part in the politics of the thread, I’ll just say this. My 2003 BA Fairlane has just passed 400,000ks and I won’t be parting with it any time soon. There are a couple of other toys in my shed; like a 1968 ZA Fairlane and a 1977 GT and a BA ute.
Fords Bhaa who’d drive the crap. It probably wont last
Milty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #16
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

it has been a massive love/hate relationship with my B.A.......it is to go back in to the workshop once more for another break down, I have to admit that I have never owned a vehicle that has spent so much time in the workshop.

however I cant foresee any problems occurring from here on in.....nearly everything has been replaced

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the cars themselves isn't the problem as such. its just the reputation from some people that seem too dog them. I am aware of the ball joint problems on territory and problems with the BA falcon. doesn't mean they were all that bad. We had a BA. did have a few little things go wrong with it but not once did that car leave us stranded. problems like diff bushes and rear door lock actuators are annoying but I can live with that. so long as the motor doesn't fall out I am usually happy. I have a mate who thinks his territory is a bucket of puss because the power window switches don't work properly. car itself is mechanically sound. another thing people complain about fuel economy with the BA. I didn't think the BA was that bad as what people claim it was. so long as you don't go over 2500rpm (unless you have to) fuel was pretty good. its heavier on fuel then my AU but not that much as what people say. its the little complaints that ruin them.
flooded one is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
irish2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic85 View Post
How is this any different to a Territory? My Sister bought a 2005 Territory Ghia RWD. 100,000kms on it and the suspension is completely shot, all dampers need to be replaced plus all the bushes - Sounds like you're playing Pong on the Atari when you drive over bumps. The rear diff clunks and carries on, the transmission is on its way out and jolts into gears. Nearly all the interior bits don't line up anymore (don't know if they ever did) and rattle when you go over bumps.

The only difference is that the Territory parts will be cheaper to replace and easier to get a hold of.
I don't know how much you know about cars. Generally shock absorbers don't last past 100,000k's, doesn't matter which car or make. Also the BTR 4 speed is extremely simple. A service is probably all it needs.
irish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #19
crazy67
Drag racing ANDRA

I love my fords old and new ...never go any other car make..wish that ford could make falcons forever !!
Old 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GUN-260] View Post
I love my fords old and new ...never go any other car make..wish that ford could make falcons forever !!
I wish they would too. its australias own "great road car" if you ask me. the car itself is the best Australian car built IMO. the sad thing is thou a lot of people don't see it as that. think its got things wrong with it and isn't cool like small car or suv. we are so spoilt for choice with the ford falcon.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
AU Mont
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildrider View Post
the cars themselves isn't the problem as such.
Heres 279 pages of light reading

BA
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=689

BF
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=40927

FG
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11224789
AU Mont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Have you read those 279 pages? Some of the problems stated on there are; I don't have one, I can't afford one etc. Other posts state that they haven't any problems. Yes there are stated problems on there - a lot of those problems I have had with my AU and BA - but when you have a closer look at the threads and take out all of the 'funny/humourous' posts it certainly does not add up to 279 pages.
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #23
Nic85
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish2 View Post
I don't know how much you know about cars. Generally shock absorbers don't last past 100,000k's, doesn't matter which car or make. Also the BTR 4 speed is extremely simple. A service is probably all it needs.
Transmission was serviced when she bought the car by a reputable transmission specialist. Also, My current car has 110,000kms on it and the shocks aren't buggered. My last car had 150,000kms when I sold it and the shocks weren't buggered either, neither were any of the bushes. I guess it depends on what type of roads the cars are driven on.
Nic85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #24
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this thread should last a long time 5... 4... 3... 2...

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #25
AU Mont
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
Have you read those 279 pages? Some of the problems stated on there are; I don't have one, I can't afford one etc. Other posts state that they haven't any problems. Yes there are stated problems on there - a lot of those problems I have had with my AU and BA - but when you have a closer look at the threads and take out all of the 'funny/humourous' posts it certainly does not add up to 279 pages.
i dont really need to read the threads as ive owned nothing but fords in the last 15 years and poured alot of money into them to keep them running sweet........ so i reckon i know enough to say how annoying their "niggly" problems can get. When i see people complaining about new & near new FG's its enough to turn you off the brand, since one would assume forking out for late model cars is 'supposed' to save you headaches that older cars are good at giving you

having said that, im actually considering going an AUIII XR8 as my next car, but i dunno if i can bring myself to go through all the motions again.
AU Mont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #26
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

4 years nothing really major went wrong with our BA. why would that be?? all cars have issues even the AU did. I know them pretty well too considering I've owned one for over 7 years
Old 05-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #27
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont View Post
i dont really need to read the threads as ive owned nothing but fords in the last 15 years and poured alot of money into them to keep them running sweet........ so i reckon i know enough to say how annoying their "niggly" problems can get. When i see people complaining about new & near new FG's its enough to turn you off the brand, since one would assume forking out for late model cars is 'supposed' to save you headaches that older cars are good at giving you

having said that, im actually considering going an AUIII XR8 as my next car, but i dunno if i can bring myself to go through all the motions again.
but how many people say they owned the car?? it amazes me. they say a cars a bucket of puss but yet have never owned the car let alone driven it?? If I agreed with everyone I would be driving a mazda 3. you cant belevie everything your told. I've spent money on cars keeping them going too. its called looking after your car. eventually every thing goes.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #28
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont View Post

I just re-read my previous post and probably could have worded it better so it didn't appear I was having a direct shot at your post - so my apologies.

I also have owned/driven Falcons for over 15 years. I driven over 500 Falcons (not an exaggeration if anything a conservative figure) as company cars over the last 15 years for periods varying from 1 day (the bad ones) to several months (the good ones). Yes, I agree, this is why people buy new cars and when the car does not live up to expectations it is very annoying and people go and buy something else next time around.

BUT, are these expectations realistic? They are a mechanical thing and they WILL have things go wrong with them.
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:36 PM   #29
302 XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Every model car from every maker since dawn of time has had some fault
There never made perfect,never will be
Why the constant bagging of fords in general, its a case of kicking the under dog

Maybe some of the arm chair experts should throw their money down and show us how to build a car to a budget that sells well,without faults and a big seller
Any takers ................

Bet there isn't .....
302 XC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #30
Silver Ghia
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: As Silver Ghia his contributions to the AU and BA technical areas have been of high quality and valuable to the member base. 

Is there a brand or model where every car delivered is free of problems? I wouldn't think so. Even Mazda have big problems with their CX-5 diesels. Its only that this is a Ford forum, and so anyone who does have a problem, you get to hear about it.

I've got just on 5 months left of the 3 year warranty on my FG. I have yet to find a problem with it that requires a warranty fix, and there are no rattles to speak of either. Its my third consecutive Falcon, the first was a 1998 AU Fairmont which I was so impressed with that the next car was a 2003 BA Ghia. Then came the 2010 FG XR50 which has all the gear I need in a car, with the options ordered.

And I am a fussy owner, I've had 3 x Mazdas, 2 x Mitsubishis, 1 x VW over the years, they have all had to have repairs done under warranty. Maybe I've been lucky, but the Fords are pretty good IMO. And the 4.0 litre I6 engines are the best I've had, very little oil usage, reliable, fuel efficient for size of car, and no timing belt replacements required. They are a good car really.

Silver Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post: