Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #10
ZGM86

Default Re: $115,000 for a Falcon? FPV owners try to cash in...

I always hate reading the comments on those articles, but I can't help myself.

PS: Anybody who thinks these ugly taxies with "here comes a yobbo" paint schemes are going to become classics is dreaming. Just look at the second hand market on last gen Monaros .. people were paying 50% over the top for last models.. now pretty much halving in value.
For $115,000k you can get a proper classic, or if you want a modern one last gen BMW m3 with V8s are around 100K and those have global following.
"Dj77 November 27, 2013, 8:46AM

This guy accuses the Falcon GT of being a taxi with a loud paint scheme, and in the same breath praises a performance BMW (nice car, don't get me wrong)? What does he think they use as taxis in Germany? Such an ignorant comment to make.
1978 TE Cortina GL wagon
1955 FJ Holden Special

Car History: 1974 ZG Fairlane 500, 1973 ZG Fairlane 500, 07 SY Territory TX, 1975 Ford F100, 2001 AU2 Falcon XR8 220, 2005 BA RTV, 1997 EL Falcon XR6, 1981 WB Holden pano, 1990 DA LTD, 1992 EB Falcon GLi wagon, 1984 XF Falcon GL wagon, 1976 TD Cortina XL wagon, 1974 TC Cortina XL sedan
ZGM86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post: