Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 25-11-2005, 10:16 PM   #31
New2Focus
LS LX Aficionado

$20.4K on road for a manual LX? Yikes - that's around $8K discount! I think I'll consider the Public Service for my next job!

There must be rules about hanging on to such a purchase - otherwise I'd be buying and selling new cars every month if I were you.

Anyway, enjoy the LX, Mess - with that price and that car, you'll be smiling every day.
New2Focus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 10:40 PM   #32
Mess

We picked the car up in Nowra yesterday...the drive home to Canberra was great...up the mountain, the handling and gearshift were outstanding and even in an incredibly severe thunderstorm on the Federal Highway, it was stable and secure.

Since picking it up, we've put about 300 kms on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Focus2.jpg (121.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Focus 1.jpg (104.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Focus dash.jpg (103.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Focus in motion resize.jpg (112.4 KB, 48 views)
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 11:48 PM   #33
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! They really do look good! And, at that price, WHAT A STEAL! You could straight away sell that for 5K more then you paid.... hahahhaha. Great car! The Silver really does look good... It even looks classy!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2005, 07:58 AM   #34
Mess

Thanks mate. Gotta go and get the plates today. We've got it for a 5 year lease, plenty of time to enjoy that handling.
Old 28-11-2005, 05:17 PM   #35
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, me thinks im getting a Novated lease through work!!!!!

Didnt notice it had no plates on it.... howd you get from Nowra to Canberra?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2005, 09:34 PM   #36
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Took them off for the photos I'd say...
Old 29-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #37
Mess

Nope, drove it back from Nowra on a transit permit and then took it in for inspection, etc yesterday. Put the plates on last night and we're all set.