Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 23-02-2005, 11:33 PM   #1
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default All cops & concerned people please read

I am seriously wondering if, when the police go to their training camps they are required to leave all common sence & logic at the door ??????

I know there are a few cops who are members here & this is a gripe about cops so please dont be offended as I dont think any of you are the cops I have to deal with over the crap I have gone through in the past 3yrs ...... Hopefully you guys still have common sence & logic intact .......

So heres my rant ..........

I have as most know been trying to find my ex for the past 3yrs to get the AVDO served on him & also to get the finalcial retribution owed as I am raising my 3 kids on my own .......

I have done all the detective work & have in the past few days found him ..... his assumed name, his phone no.(landline) and his street address ........

I gave all of this info to the cops here who have been dealing with the case & they have contacted the station where he is living ...........

Got a phone call today from the local cops to say that it isnt him there because a young lady answered the door & said I dont know the name & Ive only lived here for 4 months ........

Heres the truth ......... They have assumed names ..... the landline I know is the one at that address ........ They are patalogical liars .........

The cops used his 'real name' when asking for him ....... of course shes going to say I dont know him ........ I am really hoping they havent packed up & left already ......

So my question is this ............... Do cops live in reality or do they just not GAF about real people .......... I for one would not be asking for the person by his 'old' name but in the new assumed name that the cops know ..... they told me wtf it was FFS ...........

Does anyone know of anyone who can help me fight this as I have just about given up ............... Is there noone out there who can help ...... the cops obviously refuse to...... the courts cant ............. the kids & I are yet again ****ed by the system & now he knows Im onto him he will escape into the wilderness untill I get strong enough to fight again ........ or at worse ...... he will come & get us .............
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 12:08 AM   #2
8pAc
RDP #181

I know of a company in brisbane and they have offices in other states that may be of useful assistance to you, they are an investigation firm that puts forward evidence to many major firms etc pm me for their information
8pAc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 12:20 AM   #3
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6pAc|30nG|00n
I know of a company in brisbane and they have offices in other states that may be of useful assistance to you, they are an investigation firm that puts forward evidence to many major firms etc pm me for their information
The cops dont care...the legal systems sux!!! Down here we have a radio announcer called John Laws he gets more results for people like yourself by going public. If you have someone like that in your state ..call them.
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 12:24 AM   #4
8pAc
RDP #181

Thats right, thats why you go to other sources to get the info for your case.
8pAc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 12:24 AM   #5
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I am in NSW & listen to John every morning ...... I was thinking of calling him tomorrow .,.......
Old 24-02-2005, 12:35 AM   #6
InitialD
Low and Loud

Call him, im sure he would take the problem on!

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 02:54 AM   #7
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Do cops live in reality or do they just not GAF about real people
Live in the same world you do.

Time was taken to check the address you supplied. They have no right to take it any further.
They are not investigators or debt collectors.
Yes they G.A.F about real people, there is just something called priorities and bosses, the latter controls the former.
In due course your ex will get what is coming. Hang in there.
You can at least take solace in knowing you are doing a better job as a parent than he is.

Last edited by JADED6; 24-02-2005 at 02:56 AM.
JADED6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 03:32 AM   #8
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADED6

Time was taken to check the address you supplied. They have no right to take it any further.
Yes they G.A.F about real people, there is just something called priorities and bosses, the latter controls the former.
You can at least take solace in knowing you are doing a better job as a parent than he is.
very wise words jaded6. i agree with you whole heartedly

i do sympathise with you mother nature, it sounds like your doing all the hard work and getting little reward. as jaded said, at least you can know that you're a real parent to your kids.

i suppose you could call john laws, i wouldnt think he'd take somethin like that on, and even if he did, is there really much he can do in this situation?
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2005, 10:50 AM   #9
EA2BA
PM me if you want

Well without a picture to compare with, you cant serve an order on some one else, so it may well be the LAW that says they have to ask for the REAL name and serve it to that person, if they have an assumed name there may be nothing much they can do about it.

Unless a warrant gets issued for arrest I think they may be stuck.

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 10:31 AM   #10
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADED6

JADED6 .... I know they are not debt collectors & I have CSA onto that side of it ........ I have had nothing said or done by the police to give me any hint that they GAF at all .......... I was accused by them in the first place of being a druggie like my ex & those who have met me on this forum I know will assure you that is the furtherest thing from the truth.

I would have thought the threat of a single mother & three children being physicallly & emotionally hurt more than they had already been, would have some sort of priority ....... or is it they would much rather go around harassing people who happen to be going over the speed limit by 2k's( No I have never been booked, infact have all my original 12 points, so thats not a vendetta thing) .......

Dellboy999 ....... They had him in police protection , They are the ones who gave him the assumed name ....... they know what he looks like ..........

Sorry if I seem to be very anti cops at the moment but I really think if you guys are cops you need to listen to whats happening in the real world ..... it isnt all burglarys & bullshit ....... there are some very scared people out here in the real world who seem to get no protection from the authorities and get a very non caring attitude from whereever we try to get justice from.

You may think we are just paranoid women who need to settle ( As I have been told to do by a police officer) but in reality losing my life or one of my childrens due to the fact their father found drugs & has mates after him, isnt a way I want to live & I was always taught as my kids are that the police are there to 'Protect & Serve" .........Am I wrong in thinking this ????????
Old 26-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #11
b2tf
not here much anymore

I think youve just pointed out why not much is happening.

If he's in Police Protection that would mean that only a certain level of police even know where he is, or would be allowed to know. Your average constable probably isnt going to be allowed to go and visit him if you know what i mean.
Old 26-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #12
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hes no longer in said protection ...... He was ..........
Old 26-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #13
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
I think youve just pointed out why not much is happening.

If he's in Police Protection that would mean that only a certain level of police even know where he is, or would be allowed to know. Your average constable probably isnt going to be allowed to go and visit him if you know what i mean.
Without knowing why he was in protection it's safe to assume that they cant do anything. If he's bought forward to answer to Mother Nature's claims his life could be threatened. Im supprised she actually found him. If he's in protection even the local staion wouldn't know his real name, only a handfull of police would. And seeing as drugs/police protectiom were mentioned i think theres bugger all chance he'll have to front up to you.

Not having a shot at you mother Nature in any way or doubting what your saying.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #14
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

In short. The police (so called protecter of civilians) DON'T GIVE A SH!T, unless it involves state revenue. And yes most of the police must be lobotomized before they are aloud to leave training camp. And those who do fail the training go on to work for the EPA, who also have to be

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
jabba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 10:09 PM   #15
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Without knowing why he was in protection it's safe to assume that they cant do anything. If he's bought forward to answer to Mother Nature's claims his life could be threatened. Im supprised she actually found him. If he's in protection even the local staion wouldn't know his real name, only a handfull of police would. And seeing as drugs/police protectiom were mentioned i think theres bugger all chance he'll have to front up to you.

Not having a shot at you mother Nature in any way or doubting what your saying.

As I said previously .... he WAS in protection but is NOT now (his usabiltiy proberly ran out)....... He and his girlfriend are living 'out in the open' so to speak & this is how I found the information .......
Old 26-02-2005, 10:41 PM   #16
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
As I said previously .... he WAS in protection but is NOT now (his usabiltiy proberly ran out)....... He and his girlfriend are living 'out in the open' so to speak & this is how I found the information .......
lisa; chill girl your on track...unfortunately it takes a lot of time and patience,it's not like it was 10/15/20 yrs ago when the local copper could do a lot more. These days the do-gooders have got everything so tied up in being politically correct,no ones prepared to put their neck on the line.
I know its hard but keep on track and eventually you will win....as you told chelvdog.
good luck Lisa am thinking good thoughts for you and yours.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 11:10 PM   #17
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for your good thoughts yet again John ............ I know I get emotional about this topic but it is really frustrating ..........

Its good to have the voice of sensibility yet again to keep me on track ;)
Old 27-02-2005, 05:21 PM   #18
kiwikid
have you seen my marbles?

you have the right to get emotional over this after what he's done....
most police dont give a crap if it envolves them doing any work its simple as that, which is the case here they would rather harass people for petty things so they dont have to do as much....
so contact the police agian and mabey you might get a hold of a decent coppa who will be willing to help you out....

Last edited by kiwikid; 27-02-2005 at 05:22 PM.
kiwikid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2005, 06:51 PM   #19
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well an update on the saga .........

Last night A friend of mine where my kids stay when I get a bit worried had an incident ....... now to set the picture both of us live in the outback on roads that arnt travelled by anyone else apart from neighbours & if you didnt know the area you wouldnt be here..... You would have to know the area to know how to get from their place to mine ......

Last night at about 9pm there was a car pull up at their house (car described as one of those Subaru cars that has a nice note to the exhaust... Im guessing a WRX) it drove flat out upto the house & then went around some trees & sat there reving ...... this drew my mates out of the house & the car took off at a great rate of notts .....

My mates husband jumped in his car & followed him ......... the car came directly to my house .......... well the front gate which is about 1/2k from the house ........ the subaru then switched off its headlights & just sat idling ....... my mate followed along the road down the creek & realised it wasnt anywhere so turned off his lights & engine & listened ........ he heard the car up near my drive & went back ....... the Subaru took off back towards town at estimated speeds of about 180k's .......

My mate followed a lot slower into town & drove around for a bit ...... this is not a big town....... he finally saw the car again & got close enough to get the rego no........ then the car seemed to have disapered into nowhere ........

I rang the cops today to let them know that this had happened & heres what I was told ........

We cant do anything about this matter ........ we went to the house & they denied being the name on the AVDO............. We cant do anything else to help you ....

I then asked about the interim AVDO that I was told this morning was current & protected me ........... I have now been told it is a useless piece of paper as he has obviously had a name change & going to court to change the name wont help me because they arnt going to do anything else in the matter ........

Im sure if I went & shot the bastard they would get his name right and I would be charged & hunted down even if I said thats not my name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes you wonder how he can hold a gun to my head & rape me & he still gets away with all this crap ...............
Old 27-02-2005, 07:00 PM   #20
kiwikid

** edit by xa coupe. Perhaps you could rephrase this **

Last edited by XA-Coupe; 27-02-2005 at 08:18 PM.
kiwikid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #21
XRQTOR
Banned

Mother Nature sounds like you've done everything right in trying to get this guy to be held acountable for his actions, playing fair thesedays dont cut it.

How would he have know where the kids would been. How far does he currently live from you.

Just be carefull and keep an eye out. Upside is he got the rego, dam shame that the coppers wont do a thing.
Old 27-02-2005, 08:37 PM   #22
kiwikid

i cant remember what i said to rephrase it....
Old 27-02-2005, 08:41 PM   #23
kiwikid

hang on i remember...

we have a ridiculuos justice system with useless good for nothing police to enforce it...
Old 27-02-2005, 08:43 PM   #24
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwikid
hang on i remember...

we have a ridiculuos justice system with useless good for nothing police to enforce it...
much better
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2005, 08:46 PM   #25
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Mother Nature sounds like you've done everything right in trying to get this guy to be held acountable for his actions, playing fair thesedays dont cut it.

How would he have know where the kids would been. How far does he currently live from you.

Just be carefull and keep an eye out. Upside is he got the rego, dam shame that the coppers wont do a thing.
thats bullshit, if you have the rego of a car driving recklessly, dont the police have to follow it up?!?

tell them it had a P plate on it, and they'll hunt the driver down and throw them in jail!
Old 27-02-2005, 09:07 PM   #26
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
thats bullshit, if you have the rego of a car driving recklessly, dont the police have to follow it up?!?

tell them it had a P plate on it, and they'll hunt the driver down and throw them in jail!
What did this car do wrong, it could have been anyone. If thats the case the coppers would need to follow up 1o,ooo calls an hour about people being hoons. If the coppers did run the plates i'd guess that its not this bloke/not in his real name so they cant/wont do a thing. But back here in the real world MN has an issue that should be considered dangerous by them but the bone head hillbillie coppers would rather do nothing.

On that P plate bit, i rarely got pulled over on my P's (Last yr), Ef xr8 with dual 2.5'' and no mufflers. Sounded oh so sweet down low and friggin awsome when i nailed it which is the way i drove it all the time. My BA xr8 sounds like a camry, off my P's and cant go out without getting pulled over.
Old 27-02-2005, 09:08 PM   #27
XRQTOR
Banned

[QUOTE=Dez]thats bullshit, if you have the rego of a car driving recklessly, dont the police have to follow it up?!?

QUOTE]Oh and i wouldn't have a licence if this was true.
Old 27-02-2005, 09:09 PM   #28
Dez
Banned

Quote:
the Subaru took off back towards town at estimated speeds of about 180k's .......
thats what the car did.

and they wanted to introduce those stupid hoon laws anyway, where residents could report hoons ( p platers ) and the police would then follow up based on the resident's claims.
Old 27-02-2005, 09:11 PM   #29
Dez
Banned

[QUOTE=XRQTOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez

QUOTE]Oh and i wouldn't have a licence if this was true.
i said "follow up" not break the drivers door down with guns drawn. its what the police could call a lead....this vehicle, obviously acting suspicious as MN has described, in an area where only the residents would be....

its driven from a place where her kids are at times to be safe, to her house, so there's another link.....

i'm no copper, and neither is MN, or her friends, but they've all joined the dots.
Old 27-02-2005, 09:16 PM   #30
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
i said "follow up" not break the drivers door down with guns drawn. its what the police could call a lead....this vehicle, obviously acting suspicious as MN has described, in an area where only the residents would be....

its driven from a place where her kids are at times to be safe, to her house, so there's another link.....

i'm no copper, and neither is MN, or her friends, but they've all joined the dots.
True but nsw police dont get to play with crayon's. Im just pointing out how lazy/stupid did i mention lazy the nsw police are.