Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default call out to current ford au workers

gday guys

I am wondering if anyone here works for ford au that may be on one of the 6 - 12 month contracts that they now have

the reason that I ask is the place I currently work for as a casual is looking at putting all our workforce onto a simular type of contract. which would be great for us guys as we will get sick pay and holidays etc

now I was hoping that one of you guys may be able to help me out with a copy of the contract type so I can pass it onto our boss for evaluation as a poss type to use

any help here would be great ( as it would get me into full time work again )

thanks in advance

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: call out to current ford au workers

Sorry to say it but all the contract workers are gone now, they were the first to go when redundancies were offered.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was under the impression that any new employees were put onto a contract for either 6 or 12 months

was hoping to get hold of one so I can put it up at the next staff meeting and hopfully get onto pull time employment

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Yes that is the case, but Ford haven't hired any new production workers since around late 2009, and the ones they did hire didn't have their contracts extended when it started hitting the fan and a down balance was needed.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post