Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-03-2005, 01:54 AM   #1
JPFS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community. 
Default Satch Concert!!

The guy is a legend..!

What a talent... i must say i was blown away, much in the same way that i was blown away by Steve Vai.

Satch started at 8pm on the dot.. maybe had a 10 minute break after the first hour, then played for another 2 hours straight... he is a machine!

anybody remotely interested in live music and seeing masters of an instrument, these guys are worth the $$$...

great concert!
JPFS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2005, 08:37 AM   #2
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

You refer to Joe Satriani, I guess.

Yeah, he is brilliant. There's a lot to be said for the great instrumentalists of the late 80s/90s (although he did a few tracks with lyrics as well - "Ride" is a favourite). Yngwie J. Malmsteen is also excellent, and I try and mix in a good amount of this stuff on the station.
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Quasi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post