Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 27-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
brydie76
Moff-fan

Default Threads being marked as read/unread incorrectly

Hi,

Having a weird issue with threads across the site. Occasionally I will get online and see that multiple threads I am yet to read fully are marked as read. On the other side, I will try to go to the first unread post of the same thread another day, and it will take me to a post from a few days ago I have already seen multiple times. There's no specific threads/sub forums it happens in, I have definitely cleared my cache and such to see if that fixes it and it doesn't seem to happen on any of the other vBulletin powered forums I'm on- confusing, haha!

Not a hugely critical issue sorry, if it's something that seems to be only affecting me/an issue that is well known, I'm happy to ignore it. Just wanted to raise it just in case I wasn't the only one!

Brydie

Now rocking a 2012 Suzuki Swift Sport!
brydie76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 
Default Re: Threads being marked as read/unread incorrectly

The problem has existed for a while now and has been mentioned before, well at least the 2nd part of it has been mentioned

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
brydie76
Moff-fan

Default Re: Threads being marked as read/unread incorrectly

No worries, thanks for letting me know!

Now rocking a 2012 Suzuki Swift Sport!
brydie76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post