Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 17-11-2006, 08:04 PM   #1
Skooter

Default Urgent Help Needed! My indicators arent working!

Hi well as the title says my indicators aren't working, i tried to install my new clear repeators, i cripmed the repeator wires one with female one with male connecters and the oppisite on the car wiring and in my haste to see what they looked like flashing i forgot to wrap the exposed metal on the connectors up so i think they touched and i shorted something out. i have tried two different flasher units and checked all the fuses under the dash, my hazards aren't working either, any ideas what has broken?

**EDIT** The female prongs that the flasher unit plugs into is not getting any power, also when i lock it the lights still flash twice, come on people without indicators my car is unroadworthy.

Last edited by Skooter; 17-11-2006 at 08:32 PM.
Skooter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
Psycho Chicken
Banned

It'll just be the fuse. If they work when you hit the remote then it'll have to be the fuse. Unless you've burnt out the wiring somewhere. Which I highly doubt.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2006, 09:01 PM   #3
efgiar
rofl copter

ur parklight fuse is blown

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
Skooter

How emabrassing it was one of the fuses, it was only a hairline split which is why I must have missed it.

Thanks Guys

*Mods feel free to delete its a pretty useless thread*
Skooter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post