Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 05-09-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Exclamation Rolls Royce Picnic Set.

When you are spending more than $1 million on a car, you hope the dealer throws in something more than just a free set of floor mats.

Rolls-Royce will go a step further. The manufacturer has an in-house design and engineering team, Bespoke, that will create anything you desire to complete your Phantom. Pictured is the latest custom creation, a Rolls-Royce picnic set crafted from aluminium, leather and veneer.

But Bespoke does more than picnic sets; personalised sill plates, seat stitching, trim and exterior paints are all part of the service.

"Bespoke is the jewel in our crown, the perfect complement to our luxury product line-up," says the chief executive of Rolls-Royce, Torsten Muller-Otvos.

"Customers expect a Rolls-Royce Phantom to be tailored to their individual desires."

It's popular, too: 75 per cent of Phantom owners choosing a Bespoke extra with their purchase - in the Middle East, it is 90 per cent.

Maybe FORD could have one !!!!!!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #2
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A work mate just bought an FG, he was rapped with just a key ring and business card with a picture of an FG on it along with his name.
I would have told Ford to keep their "Deal breakers"
PLUS he could not even get red stitching on his seats to match the paint - Only blue!?!
Can only imagine the local Ford dealers face when you ask him to "Throw in a picnic basket"

Click here to see my ute
fordOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:27 AM   #3
Falc'man
You dig, we stick!

Wha? No dishwasher?
Old 05-09-2010, 04:36 AM   #4
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordOwner
A work mate just bought an FG, he was rapped with just a key ring and business card with a picture of an FG on it along with his name.
I would have told Ford to keep their "Deal breakers"
PLUS he could not even get red stitching on his seats to match the paint - Only blue!?!
Can only imagine the local Ford dealers face when you ask him to "Throw in a picnic basket"
What??? You're kidding?? No red stitching on the seats? Why? That's ridiculous. FG's are ordered and then built, so why can't you get red stitching on the seats? I would be most unhappy if I ordered a car and could not get something so simple.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggypoppin'
What??? You're kidding?? No red stitching on the seats? Why? That's ridiculous. FG's are ordered and then built, so why can't you get red stitching on the seats? I would be most unhappy if I ordered a car and could not get something so simple.
built to order sure but they are not custom built, if it isnt part of the trim package then tough ****

they only offer cloth with grey stitching or leather with blue
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #6
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i generally find the cardboard drinks holder from Maccas drive thru a great deal breaker........
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
Pis-ton broke
Banned

oh darn, I see soup spoon, coctail fork etc.etc. but no champange glasses! cheap skates! Just won,t do for the polo match.

who gets the free set of steak knives.

reckon I couldn,t get a 44gallon drum in that boot -P76
Pis-ton broke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

ha that's cool...!

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KR1STO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #9
JimNiki
71Mach1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pis-ton broke
oh darn, I see soup spoon, coctail fork etc.etc. but no champange glasses! cheap skates! Just won,t do for the polo match.

who gets the free set of steak knives.

reckon I couldn,t get a 44gallon drum in that boot -P76
That reminded me of a purple P76 on Glenlyon off Lygon.
Always parked outside in the street ...
I would've thought it'd be looked after a bit better ...
It has seen better days though...
violets are #0000FF
all my base
are belong to you
JimNiki is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post