Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 27-09-2005, 08:10 PM   #1
dazza_1011

Default Just picked up my focus

hey just picked up my focus cl hatch in pure silver. I got the side bumpers colour coded and got the smooth pack!!. I am going to a wheel shop to get some prices of some chrome 17s, getting the windows tinted in the next few days, and may get some more colour coding done depending on the price(handles and black at the rear). Love driving it the power and comfort is awesome and i love all the other features, the mirrors will take some getting used to everything seems so much further away than it did in my last car. but overall i am very impressed!!!!!!!!!

dazza_1011 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 11:08 PM   #2
Stampy

Let me know if you find many wheels to fit the focus.??? Im looking at getting a set of 17" Alloys ,but having problems finding any ,not happy with my 18" chrome wheels
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2005, 07:50 AM   #3
owens

It took me a bit to get used to the mirrors, and now I find them so useful! You can get more of an idea of what is beside you. Now I find it awkward using normal mirrors in other cars.
owens is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2005, 11:24 AM   #4
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampy
Let me know if you find many wheels to fit the focus.??? Im looking at getting a set of 17" Alloys ,but having problems finding any ,not happy with my 18" chrome wheels
17" MP3 rims are what Ive got and while they may only be a boring factory rim, Im more than happy with how they look on the car.