Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
dogfish

Default Is There A Section For ???

I was just wondering if there is a section on this forum that allows you to look up and see if the mods you wish to do would be legal state to state or the name of Engineers for modified vehicles state to state.
And like minded people who have modified there car and have put basic guidelines up to save the headache of dealing with local transport departments just to get a big NO after hours on the phone.

My reason for asking is i'd love to build a full Chassis for my XB coupe as my next project and remove the whole front end ( Fire wall forward). The body is fairly stuffed anyway and it has no compliance plates and it cost me $20.00 (thanks Ball for getting off the scrap heap).
I am in Qld and its hard to get anyone to comment on legalities and what I have to do to get it regoed.

dogfish is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post