Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #31
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

geez i hate it when...................... about 4 days ago the hot water service carks it and i have to have cold real fast showers until the plumber lobs tommorow.....hooray !
Brrr i hate cold water !
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #32
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

When we have some good leftovers from tea or I have cooked extra and I decide that I will take it to work for dinner on night shift the next day.

I go to grab it to take to work and my 16 year old son has eaten it for his after school 'snack'. To make matters worse I normally then stuck having to have McDonalds. When I tell my son I had to have McDonalds because he ate my dinner he tells that he would have preferred the McDonalds!
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #33
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Third world problems here we come, I hate weekends because its too busy at the boat ramps. Gotta park up to a k away which is no good if you are by yourself. This weekend I bypassed the beautiful weather and waited till today, woke up, looked sunny, got up, hooked up drove to ramp and put in. Meanwhile the breeze had picked up a little, jumped on ski and headed out through GC seaway. Turned north got about 300mtrs took a second look at the 3mtr waves and headed back. Tried the Broadwater, choppy as but I persevered thinking I will find some smooth water, wrong. 40mins later I was almost freezing, bashing along teeth almost falling out finally nearing the ramp again. Well that was a fun day, NOT. hahahaha Gee I hate that.
Want another Jetski related? Before I leave home I generally start the ski and give it a blip and stop. Get to ramp undo ties, plugs in ( sometimes lol) start it give it a blip and turn it off. Put it in, jump on, push the start button, nothing yep nothing. BUGGER.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:33 AM   #34
uniacidz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

1. People who lie. Simply doesnt matter if a mechanic/service dept/retail assistant or whatnot, just dont lie.
2. Camry drivers with their high beams on
3. SUV Drivers - your Nissan X-Trail car isnt a subaru wrx and sucked in you decided on such a **** car, but dont try to drag me off the line cos im not gonna bite. (most times)
4. Train travelling.
5. Self absorbed brother
6. Self centred people with no consideration of others.
7. Police target you cos you drive a nice car, and ignore ppl actually breaking the law
8. ****** whom cant park properly
9. Friends whom get absorbed by a relationship and dont keep in contact anymore
10. Bloody keyboard warriors
VX SS (R.I.P)
VE Berlina
uniacidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #35
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
When we have some good leftovers from tea or I have cooked extra and I decide that I will take it to work for dinner on night shift the next day.

I go to grab it to take to work and my 16 year old son has eaten it for his after school 'snack'. To make matters worse I normally then stuck having to have McDonalds. When I tell my son I had to have McDonalds because he ate my dinner he tells that he would have preferred the McDonalds!
Mine is not a 16yr old son, but my partner. She does it all the time, sometimes it isn't even left overs. I made home made burgers tonight and got my bun all ready for my pattie, turn around to see a dry bun sitting on the bench (i cooked their dinner first as all 5 patties do not fit in pan at once) my partner had taken the bun I had meticulously prepared with sauce, onion, mustard and pickles for herself, then proceeded to complain she does not like mustard or pickles.....wtf.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #36
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=The Yeti;4724611]People who can't be happy unless they have somthing to winge about

This isn't ago at any one here or any of these posts, but I have a guy at work who is always looking for the negative so he has somthing to ***** about

My gripe is a little like Poppa's

I LOVE a crusty bread roll crustier the better, like a wood fired jobie with real butter (not marg) and Vegemite, I love it, then my son gets told to go on a glutin free diet

Not looking to throw fuel on any fires, but several years ago, my daughter (at that time, age 21) was told by a homeopath/naturopath/crystal waver, holistic blah...GLUTEN. Err, okay, but on the diet, she got sicker. Nothing that a good roast, potatoes and turnip that Dad cooked couldn't fix.

Err, that said, if the Gluten sensitivity has been determined by that stupid, dumb, western medicine stuff that actually has precise gene markers for the allergy, then by all means, follow the advice 100%. Mate, you will benefit huge.

Think about it, did anyone here ever hear anything about Gluten 20 years ago? It's been part of the human diet for several thousand years?
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 05:24 AM   #37
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm hearing you

But it's made a world of difference to the little Bugga

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #38
devilcv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpa_spec_F6 View Post
3. KEEP THE F LEFT ON THE HIGHWAY!@_#*()%)(%*#_)( .

/ragequit
And one that goes with this is: if you want to overtake, do it. While sitting on cruise at 120 in a 110 zone nothing is more frustrating than playing yoyo with some numbskull who can't keep their speed under control.
then you have those who see you coming, pull out in the right lane so far before the car in front that without changing my speed I can get in the left lane, and get past them before they reach the car they were planning to overtake.
devilcv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #39
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

We live in a street full of units, and the amount of people who park leaving 2 or 3 metres of gutter in front or behind them or both to not allow other cars to park is a joke...

Then, we have a busy T intersection around the corner. The side street isn't 2 lanes, but at around 5m wide can easy take 2 cars side by side if people can be bothered to pick a side. The amount of times I have wanted to turn left while waiting for a car to turn right from the middle.... Honestly, often takes 3 phases of lights before someone let's them in.

Then, when it is me turning right cars see you trying to get in so just roll forward blocking you, staring dead straight pretending to not have seen you....

Honestly.... I wish I had a traffic cam......

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #40
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

dogs that insist on pooping on paths EXACTLY where I go out in bare feet in the dark to get some clean clothes off the line for the morning......squelching fresh doo doo's up through the toes before bed time is not a pastime I recommend nor enjoy

finish the washing only to find another set of clothes that the minister for all things enjoyable simply must have tomorrow

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #41
uniacidz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf View Post
dogs that insist on pooping on paths EXACTLY where I go out in bare feet in the dark to get some clean clothes off the line for the morning......squelching fresh doo doo's up through the toes before bed time is not a pastime I recommend nor enjoy

finish the washing only to find another set of clothes that the minister for all things enjoyable simply must have tomorrow
Just out of bed, eyes gloomy and then stand in fresh poo, thats joy
VX SS (R.I.P)
VE Berlina
uniacidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #42
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

AFF Members are whingers - Confirmed.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #43
rog xc

The wife standing there yelling & screaming at the kids (shrieks like a fishmonger's wife!) then tells me off when I go smack their ***** for doing whatever caused her to be shrieking at them in the first place!
rog xc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #44
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

that little all important spring that jumps away never to be found and replacement is no longer available.......you all know the one!

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
3 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #45
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661 View Post
AFF Members are whingers - Confirmed.
Rule one.......learn to complain without suffering !
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #46
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

KFC forget to salt your chips. Capital punishment should be re-introduced for this.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #47
creative
I am Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudz27 View Post
Mine is not a 16yr old son, but my partner. She does it all the time, sometimes it isn't even left overs. I made home made burgers tonight and got my bun all ready for my pattie, turn around to see a dry bun sitting on the bench (i cooked their dinner first as all 5 patties do not fit in pan at once) my partner had taken the bun I had meticulously prepared with sauce, onion, mustard and pickles for herself, then proceeded to complain she does not like mustard or pickles.....wtf.

My missus all over! Complains I give her too big a portions for tea, I do them to how she wants, she shovels it in then starts on mine! I wouldnt mind except I havent finished eating it yet!
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #48
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Teachers that can't get their classes off my bus quickly.
I usually have to go to another job after dropping them back at school, and time is of the essence...
"Sit. Be quiet, no one's getting up until you're all quiet..." It's never going to happen you moron!! Just get the ferals off my bus, so I can be on my way.

People who pull up across our driveway at work for the red light a few metres down the hill. They can see I'm sitting there in a bus, waiting to turn out. They look DIRECTLY AT ME, but still cannot stop a car length or two back to allow me to pull out across traffic.

There is a regular industrial run we've been doing for a company for at least 20 years. From Central out to the warehouse at Botany, and back in the afternoon. There is one woman who catches the bus, that has never held a licence herself, because she admits she would have the worlds worst road rage, and end up killing someone.
Instead she sits a few seats behind us and whinges about all the stupid things people do in traffic that hold us up - even on the way TO work. Pedestrians not crossing the road fast enough, pulling out from side streets and blocking lanes... She is SO obnoxious about it, that a few years ago at their staff Christmas party, someone bought her a steering wheel from a wrecking yard as a joke. She has not attended a Christmas party since...

But EVERY afternoon, we have to wait at the back of the warehouse until the end of shift buzzer goes. That is in the contract. Then we head up the front and get the office staff.
The minute this woman has her bum in a seat (prior to the buzzer) she starts complaining "We can go now. Let's go. That's it, there's no one else...what are we waiting for??"
It's SO RUDE. I asked if it was just me she did it to, but all the boys say she does the same thing to them too. We all ignore her, but if you don't start the engine the second that buzzer goes, look out...
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #49
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 

You know the part/item is "somewhere" in the shed, after a thorough search you give up and buy another - then said item turns up when you're looking for something else.

I really hate that!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #50
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I hate it when idiots walking their dogs allow their runts to lift a leg a **** all over my letterbox! I only re-painted it last night and it's already been urinated on!
duaned is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #51
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Some good laughs in this thread.

When you walking in the dark and you stand on a lego, toy car or the pointy end of a power cord. Not fun.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #52
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta View Post
As if anybody could hate trains, especially awesome old school steam ones!
Damn foamer.

Who am I kidding, I'm one too.

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #53
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm just happy no one has yet dismissed someones complaints with a smug "First world problems" ******** statement...

The whole dismissive "first world problems" crap is based on one idea: in a first world country, you obviously aren't allowed to have problems, and anything that annoys you should instead make you sit back and think of the starving chillins in some other country.

To hell with that ridiculous philosophy...a problem is a problem...problems that you have will be completely different to a problem someone in a third world country will have. That doesn't make them any less of a problem for the person it affects.
I've seen those "funny" pictures where someone has, for instance, locked their keys in the car, or dropped an ice cream, or something, and someone will have added lettering saying "first world problems".
The fact is, for the person it happens to, it is a problem...and to be blunt, someone in a primitive village in the Congo isn't going to have the same problems as you do, so it is irrelevant to them in those "third world countries".

So I suppose that's what grinds my gears...people who smugly dismiss your mention of lifes problems with a glib "First world problems" saying...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #54
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E View Post
I'm just happy no one has yet dismissed someones complaints with a smug "First world problems" ******** statement...

The whole dismissive "first world problems" crap is based on one idea: in a first world country, you obviously aren't allowed to have problems, and anything that annoys you should instead make you sit back and think of the starving chillins in some other country.

To hell with that ridiculous philosophy...a problem is a problem...problems that you have will be completely different to a problem someone in a third world country will have. That doesn't make them any less of a problem for the person it affects.
I've seen those "funny" pictures where someone has, for instance, locked their keys in the car, or dropped an ice cream, or something, and someone will have added lettering saying "first world problems".
The fact is, for the person it happens to, it is a problem...and to be blunt, someone in a primitive village in the Congo isn't going to have the same problems as you do, so it is irrelevant to them in those "third world countries".

So I suppose that's what grinds my gears...people who smugly dismiss your mention of lifes problems with a glib "First world problems" saying...

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #55
BennyH

Parked outside a milkbar having a snack at work, the wobble of the chins on the lady approaching the park next to me sends off alarm bells. She decides to park extremely close to me. While trying to claw herself out of the drivers seat, I insist that I move my car out of the spot next to her to let her out and so she doesn't open who door onto my car. She says no it's okay, 'she'll be right wuss', and then proceeds to open her door onto my car as she hobbles out.

Pet hate; people who park too close, people who carelessly open their doors onto others cars, and those who miraculously open there doors onto your car even after being asked not to.

2010 XR6 Ute Nitro Blue Bluepower XCAL3 tune,
Di Filippo headers + high flow cat, X Force stainless cat back,20% Powerbond underdrive,
Growler CAI, Herrod lowered suspension package,
19'' Dark Argents w/ 36mm rear spacers, DBA T2 slotted rotors, Pursuit Side Skirts, EGR Under Spoiler
BennyH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #56
hawkgirl
Aluminum Falcon pilot
Donating Member1

you wait & wait & wait for the flower on your rare orchid to open...

and a caterpillar eats it the night before!!

people who abuse me for having a cripple sticker because I don't look disabled enough to them.

looking everywhere for your car keys, and being unable to find them, only for them to miraculously appear in the very first place you looked...

The Fleet
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 - Silver - Felix
1975 Fairlane ZG - Apollo Blue - Oberon
1999 Falcon AU Ute - Liquid Silver - The Aluminum Falcon - the Preciousss
2000 AUII Fairlane Ghia (vct)- Burgundy - Five / RedCar - round town clown
hawkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #57
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkgirl View Post
you wait & wait & wait for the flower on your rare orchid to open...

and a caterpillar eats it the night before!!
bwah! Hah! Hah!........I have a mandarin tree in a big pot down the back, struggled for years, too hot and dry to be in the ground.

I was watching one lone mandy slowly growing and gradually turning colour, thinking "not long now"

guess what my darling little granddaughter brought into me last weekend with a big proud smile that I simply couldn't be angry about!

never mind a hug fixes most things......cant visualise hugging a caterpiller though!

Old 07-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #58
hawkgirl
Aluminum Falcon pilot
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf View Post
cant visualise hugging a caterpiller though!

i DO hug them.... with my secateurs....

The Fleet
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 - Silver - Felix
1975 Fairlane ZG - Apollo Blue - Oberon
1999 Falcon AU Ute - Liquid Silver - The Aluminum Falcon - the Preciousss
2000 AUII Fairlane Ghia (vct)- Burgundy - Five / RedCar - round town clown
hawkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #59
Motorbreath310

"KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING" apparently these signs aren't big enough.

"Oh, I better overtake this truck exactly 1 kph faster than Him and use the entire passing lane to do it"

"Gee, I'm a slow driver. Never mind, I can speed up in this passing lane."

"wow, you could fit two cars in that gap. I better leave 2m clearance on either side of my car"

"Better hurry before the light turns red as I'm turning through this intersection. Or not. Whatevs."

"I drive a Nissan X-trail" a lot of the time, when someone on the road ****** me off, they're in one of these.

"It's pretty dark at the moment. Better drive without my headlights on"

I get terrible road rage.
Motorbreath310 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #60
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Blew another headlight on the Falcon yesterday.

So today I go to change it, its on the side with the airbox, beauty, easy to get to, simple just tke the cover off and change a single H4.

I get the cover off, I undo the little metal clip that is holding in the globe, and it falls off into the engine bay.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Such a pain in the *** to get it back on, you never can remember which way it came off and you spend the next 20 minutes fidgeting around behind there.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: