Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2007, 12:35 AM   #1
Nickxb
XB in progress

Default Tailgaters give me the *****

As the title says Tailgaters give me the shits!!!!

Tonight i was driving with my g/f to dinner and on the way to the resturant a camry was tailgating me on the western free way (brisbane). For those who dont know it the western free way is for most part a 90km free way with 2 lanes each way.

The kicker was it was pouring down with rain at the time.

i hate people who tailgate me in dry weather but you would seriously have to be a moron to do it in the rain.

After dinner coming home on a different road 60km single lane each way another car started to tailgate me in the rain. This time is was a BA XR6.

I always drive at the speed limit and i never take off slowly......

When someone starts to tailgate me i always slow down usually 10-15km under the speed limit to try and limit the speed in case i need to brake hastely, usually people get the hint and back off and i speed up the the speed limit but this XR6 driver stood on his horn and put his high beams on and continued to tailgate me. Is this guy an IDIOT or what.

Anway i finally cracked the shits and pulled over and let him through and as he was driving past he gave me the finger.

How can people be so stupid to tailgate another gate in the rain...

oh well theres my rant for tonight....

Closed Thread