Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #31
RegSpec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I picked up an empty 205drum branded "ANGUS Nitrofuel" from the pits at WSID....empty unfortunately :yeees:
But I didnt want to chuck it out and now youve given me the perfect use for it..... :
Any chance of getting a plan or some dimensions on how to set it up?
New ride....07' RSpec manual Typhoon in Winter White....factory sunroof, Premium sound, Process West intercooler, upsized tubing, valve springs, 1000cc injectors, Delphi intank pump,*modified turbo, 4" dump, 5" cat, dual 2 1/2" Xforce exhaust, Mal Wood Opt 5 clutch, Herrod shifter, Ozrace coilovers with adj. Whiteline bars, 6 spot Brembos,
Edit by Crescent Motorsport.....382rwkws @ 1150nms on E85....
RegSpec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2008, 02:31 AM   #32
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

POST #13....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6-VCT-2000
Very nice , although it would be good to put slits inside the draws and have the locking mechanism slide down through the holes in the draws from the top of the barrel , that way you dont have 2 big bars ruining the outside look of the toolbox runnig down the outside of it, awesome job though , very original , 9/10
Gee, Am I just talking to myself or is there a parrot on my shoulder called GTP006 ! .

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #33
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6-VCT-2000
POST #13....

Gee, Am I just talking to myself or is there a parrot on my shoulder called GTP006 ! .
Unless you've got a peg leg and a patch I'd invest in an umbrella ;)

I'm more of a pictures man so I skipped all the posts and added my ingenious and seemingly not so original 2c. Great minds....
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2008, 06:54 PM   #34
efgiar
rofl copter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicXR6T
I picked up an empty 205drum branded "ANGUS Nitrofuel" from the pits at WSID....empty unfortunately :yeees:
But I didnt want to chuck it out and now youve given me the perfect use for it..... :
Any chance of getting a plan or some dimensions on how to set it up?
lol me and drawings dont work, its all worked out in my head, i used 400mm runners from bunnings, i made then into 'runner rails' (http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...r/Image461.jpg) and made them square, tacked them in, then cut the front out to suit. then the rest should be pretty simple if you can make a set of draws out of wood (or you think you can). im going to add side tables that clip onto the sides of the box so i can put my laptop on the side when tuning my car so i dont loose any space. can also be used of other things too i suppose but thats my main reason

shes done, painted, ruberised, bubble wrapped, and on the truck heading to sydney for worldskills nationals, ill be following the toolbox up on thursday on a plane and then returning on tuesday next week. here are some pics, big thanks to justin, russ and younge dean at pheonix customs for the paint on this, itll be going back there after i get back from sydney for a respray and fine tuning :P thanks guys!oh and a big thanks to my gf who stayed up with me till 1 am last night to finish the draws off and thanks to my dog too, he liked the taste of the rubber.... hippy dog

thats all

Last edited by efgiar; 07-07-2008 at 07:01 PM.
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #35
efgiar
rofl copter

id suggest screwing them in if you do it because i melted a couple wheels and they dont roll properly anymore lol but the draws still work fine.

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post