Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc

New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc A Queensland based club for all Ford models of all ages of Show “n” Shine standard.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
tbw117
Starter Motor

Thumbs up wheels

I would like to thank all the members of the New and Classic Ford Association of Australia for last weekend at Queensland Raceway for the muscle car showdown i had a great time with you all. I was impressed with the way the club has been setup/organised and on the Sunday the standard of cars for the show and shine was a credit to their owners. I have been involved with car clubs since 1985, as a show participant and later as a judge, having also been involved with international shows and concours de elegance shows. Your club has set a high standard for other Ford clubs to meet. Anyway once again thank you all for your friendliness and a fun day, i look forward to seeing you all soon, cheers Trev (wheels) Williams IVANHOE NSW.

tbw117 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
The Force
Rebel

Hi Trev,

Thanks for the feedback, glad you had a great time it was good to finally meet you. Look forward to catching up again for the QR round of the V8's and then we'll be off to Phillip Island.

Proud Owner FPV Force 8 #85 EGO Boss 302
Founding Member New and Classic Ford Assoc #001
New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc
Proudly sponsored by:
"HOGS BREATH CAFÉ"
Proudly Supported by:
"QUEENSLAND POLICE CREDIT UNION"
The Force is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post