Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 29-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Rich71
Starter Motor

Default Focus 06 and volvo C30 alloys

Hi Folks,
I am new to the forum. In the last week i have bought two fords. BA fairmont Ghia for me and a Focus for the wife. All i can say is, Ford make cars that have a lot of thought put in, i am very happy.
My question is, my wife likes the Mestra alloys on the Volvo C30 and wants to put them on the Focus, does anyone know the stud pattern and offset of the Mestra alloys and will they fit?
Thanks
Richard

Rich71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Hi Richard,

Good question (and welcome/congrats!!!)

Latest LS/LT/LV Focus has a 5x108 stud/offset, it appears Volvo is also 5x108 for it's alloys also, although don't purchase based on my beliefs until you're certain yourself!!

Here's some extensive Volve Rim information - http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...17-inch-Wheels...

Here's a GREAT thread for Focus wheel options should your Volvo searches not work out - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11258040

Hope it helps!
Old 29-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Tj-zetec
Knows nothing. Apparently

The stud pattern is most definitely the same, however the offset could be different on the C30. I know they are different on the XC models but I don't know about the rest.

I hope they're right. It'd be nice to have some more options for the focus.

1975 Mitsubishi/Chrysler GC Galant 2-door Hardtop. 4G63 DOHC heart transplant nearly complete!
Check out the build over here
Tj-zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
Rich71
Starter Motor

Thankyou very much for that info, i will find out as much as i can and let you guys know what happens
Cheers
Old 29-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Rich71
Starter Motor

Another question, what offsets work for the 06 Focus. I noticed a range with the blank rims
Thanks Again
Old 29-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
leakey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi Rich71, welcome aboard.

Here's some info' from an old thread.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...5&page=1&pp=30
Old 30-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #7
Rich71
Starter Motor

Jackpot, check this out guys
http://www.c30world.com/forums/showt...ghlight=mestra
I gunna take the plunge and buy the mestra alloys. In fact all C30 alloys should fit the focus perfectly
Bore size - 63.5mm spot-on
Offset - 52.5 spot-on
I assume pattern is 108mm