Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2023, 11:51 AM   #1
John Humpo
Starter Motor

Default Mrk 4 Focus ST Michelin ps4s tyre wear.

Has anyone had issues with front tyres wearing on the inside, both my fronts have the canvas showing approx the same on either side they have done 27,000 km's & been rotated front to back every 7,500km's the vehicle has not been tracked or driven excessively hard as in cornering etc it is a late 2020 SA Mrk 4 ST so just gone 2yrs old, I was really surprised to see this amount of wear the tread in the centre of the tyre is fine still well above the wear markers
I have not hit any pot holes etc that would cause an alignment issue & it steers straight when on level ground, I am replacing the tyres within the next week & will obviously have the alignment checked, all I can think of is to much negative camber or toe out or both, what camber do they run from factory? I saw something that said anywhere from 0 to -1.6, thanks for any info.
John Humpo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post