Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 16-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
clem 7
Starter Motor

Question Vibrating Speakers..09 Zetec

Hello all. I want to remove all the door trims off my z,so I can tighten up all the loose screws etc inside doors. There's a lot of rattling coming from them. Depending on the bass level used with music,the speakers tend to vibrate. How can I remove the trims. There are 2 locations for screws,and that's about it. Do they pull out,slide out,or pop out from the top. Any suggestions. Cheers.Clem

clem 7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #2
Fordman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good luck, i think its just a consequence of the base and the whole car rattles, my falcon rattles all over with it up, mirrors go nuts, even the outside ones, and when i stand outside the numberplate rattles the boot
Fordman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good question. I've had it with the back speakers vibrating. Go into the sound option in the menu option, and make the sound 'optimise driver' and this stopes some of the rattles. I too like a bit of bass (I'm into techno/house/electro) so has anyone removed the pannels? Will this fix the rattles?