Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
RedStar71

Default Just Bought a Red XR4!!!!!

Hi All
Well I can confirm that Ford is definitly importing the Fiesta ST as the XR4 and that they can be ordered NOW!!!!
I just went to Southside Ford in Brissy and ordered their only Colorado Red XR4 in the first batch arriving in May, the next batch will arrive in September.
Price is still not firm yet but will be between $27,000-$29,000. My one is just a stock number on the order with no price!!!
Has all the main ST features (except power folding mirrors, bluetooth, auto headlights and wipers ect).
Still cannot believe the car doesn't have cruise control!
So now I need to find a home for my current Fiesta just after I imported almost all the ST body parts for it (just the bumpers and skirts still to go).
It will be sad to see her go but very nice to finally have an ST!!!!!
Cheers

Jason

Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post