Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 18-11-2010, 03:53 AM   #1
Sypher7
Starter Motor

Default Need rear bumper & wheel advice 95 Mondeo

Hey all. Need some help. I'm not real savvy on car bodywork etc.

My 1995 Mondeo had been out of action for over a year parked / unused. Battery was gone, tyres down etc. Got it to garage for new batt & tune up. Runs fine now.

However it needs a few things for a roadworthy certificate (Vic). They said needs 4 new tyres but think i'll just buy a set of 2nd hand rims with tyres. Need to know what type of wheels to get. The bolt pattern is 4, but Im not sure if it needs to be more specific than that.

Also someone ran into the back of it damaging the bumper ages ago which now also needs to be fixed for the RWC. Any ideas on best places to get a 2nd hand bumper & paint/fitting? Hoping to get a bumper with paint/fitting for around $400 but not sure on costs. Got quoted a while back from a random custom car place about $600. See pic for the damage.

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks!

Sypher7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
apstar
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Trust Google like this
http://cars.ebay.com.au/1995-Ford-Mo...mZ290486023537

apstar
apstar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
MOND30
If You Seek AU

I have a feeling that the stud pattern (or PCD) is 4x108 (4 stud, 108mm between stud centres), like the first Focus. Not 100% sure though.

Also not sure on the offset either. That will be in mm, like 35mm or 45mm. I think there's a bit of leeway on this though, like a few mm difference is ok (again, don't quote me).

Cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5x..._OYiDekVUlmEhg
MOND30 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
Sypher7
Starter Motor

Heh thanks I been looking on ebay etc for the parts. I can't do it myself though and am in melbourne. Will keep lookin tho! Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apstar
Old 19-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
Sypher7
Starter Motor

Yeah thought it might be 4x108. I read that vaguely in a couple places. Didn't know if that number mattered that much though. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOND30
I have a feeling that the stud pattern (or PCD) is 4x108 (4 stud, 108mm between stud centres), like the first Focus. Not 100% sure though.

Also not sure on the offset either. That will be in mm, like 35mm or 45mm. I think there's a bit of leeway on this though, like a few mm difference is ok (again, don't quote me).

Cheers.