Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 01-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
skriblz06

Default New Mod

Well its been a while since I last updated. Ordered a XR5 roof spoiler from EP so I can replace the small stock roof spoiler. Looks pretty neat. Was happy how it turned out since it gave the car more of a mean look to it. Here's some quick shots a took today off my camera phone:

And also an update on this DIY paint mod (http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11242871). The paint has stuck on surprisingly. There's only like 2 to 3 small dots where the paint chipped off, but overall the paint has maintained its hold up until now:

skriblz06 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
DZFord
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: LS Focus PCV Valve & Hose replacement, a very detailed write up with photos. 

The spoiler looks great! How much is postage on the spoiler from EP? Did it come well packaged/protected? I remember reading on a forum (can't remember which one) that the spoiler came snapped in half!
DZFord is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
skriblz06

it was $102 for the DHL premium, just checkd my account history just then. Yehh was pretty well packaged. Was wrapped in plastic and had some paper scrunched up around it for some cushioning. Came pretty quick, like 2 and half weeks or maybe less
skriblz06 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
blue_focus

That look really good. Can u post a link for the site you got it from. Wouldn't mind getting one.
blue_focus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

www.european-parts.net

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #6
TEKILA
formerly AU_bullet

yea, that was mine that came snapped in half. ever since then iv been very scared to buy anything from overseas now! it sucks!
Old 14-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
Fair302
Life is a Ride!

Very nice looking Focus

: 2011 Honda CB400 - Pearl White; Megacycle slip-on, Some Carbon Fibre & More... 2010 Yamaha Virago 250 - Burgandy
Fair302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post