Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #1
meggsy
Meggsy

Default Sync 2 Question input for additional camera

Looking at an option of the use of a trailer camera that feeds into the ICC.. Posted this in the SZ Page but it is applicable to other vehicles with Sync 2
. As I understand it using forscan the reprogram the AUX input label
7do-01-01 xxxx-?xxx the ? may be an 8. research appears to indicate that this may change the “aux in” on the radio to “video in” The additional video in would be derived via a RCA connector that is wired into the APIM vacant pins 34 & 35 ( I think)
I understand that you would still be limited by video in motion but this could eliminate that https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Lincoln-MyTouch-Video-In-Motion-Activation-/133321162581
So just wondering on peoples opinions , experiences or have you done it.

Thanks Ian
Austin 1800 Mk 1
Current - 2016 SZII TDCi TX AWD
Last car RIP my first Ford - a 2011 Territory TDCi TX AWD
2016 Territory TDCi - sold that because of issues with TOD 2 repairs and 4 replacement units then Ford Customer service told me its a charecteristic of the car Live with it.
Traded "Terry" for a VW Touareg 7P 180 Kw/air Suspension
meggsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post