Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Default Body piercing.

I was the recipient of a few jibes from people on Saturday night due to my piercings. I don't care in the slightest, I was just curious as to why there was so much hatred directed towards me for my own personal choices. I laughed the comments off but the general feeling lingered as I made my way home. I want to understand the strong hatred(not dislike, these where powerful comments) behind the comments. Surely people can just respect another persons choices rather than project hatred towards them?
For those who would like to know, I have my nose, labret, top of left ear, bottom of left ear and top of right ear pierced, along with left nipple which no one sees.
Do others with some piercings recieve unnecessary hatred/comments due to their piercings? I am interested to hear thoughts.

Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post