Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-01-2005, 01:36 AM   #1
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Lynch Mob Revisited

OK guys .... I know this is a revisited thing ..... but the LYNCH MOB is required at MT Isa .......

I know I have been making snipes in a few threads & I have come to the conclusion that I should just come clean & get the MOB(tm) onto the job ......

My Ex was the one behind my daughters attempt to flee ............He paid for the ticket ..........

I have come to the conclusion that he is living in Mt Isa & working at a mine there ........

He currently owes me ~10k in back matanence + an ED Sprint ................

I now know he is trying to take my kids off me .......

He must be stopped at any cost ...............(DIE ****DIE)
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:46 AM   #2
mick.wheelz

you dont want to kill that lowlife bastard just yet, once you extract from him what you want* (ie 10k + ed sprint) thats when you kill him

*i highly condone the used of torture in this exercise
Old 09-01-2005, 02:53 AM   #3
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thats the plan mick
Old 09-01-2005, 02:58 AM   #4
mick.wheelz

well if i could help i would, but i dont live anywhere near Mt. ISA
Old 09-01-2005, 04:40 AM   #5
WIKIDSTIX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

your gona have 2 explain more than that, child support is f*ckd, they shit on dads, my dad still still owes my mum heaps *approx $20,000 (mostly in fines) but im on my dads side,
because he really did love us, alwayz bought us stuff, every1 is on my dads side, he alwayz payed my mum double the amout she askd for, but they along came child support. dad couldnt pay for 1 week, but he would double it up the next week. i still love my mum, i just feel like shes screwed up my dads life. :(

explain the situation more than that ay, why did he take off on ya. were you with him and had the child with him, what did he get out of the realationship? a sprint? wow, did u get the house? explain explain.

im no expert on things liek these, but i feel like alot of dads get screwd over. but hey theres alot of bad dads. noone can sort this out except you and your ex. untill you explain it, im on no ones side.

oww, this hurts, i have 2 type wif 1 hand coz i hurt my wrist sk8bording lol

Last edited by WIKIDSTIX; 09-01-2005 at 04:42 AM.
WIKIDSTIX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 04:51 AM   #6
WIKIDSTIX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sorry 2 ask but why did ya daughter run away? why iz she gonna b in danger around your ex? im just trying 2 help
Old 09-01-2005, 05:44 AM   #7
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

Typing correct english will help to start with.
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #8
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There was nothing but debts that he left me ........ No money,no roof over the kids head & all 2 weeks prior to xmas .... the kids only got 1 small pressy that year .......

He is a drug user & took off with his drugridden girlfriend .......

I too, have heard of the horror stories the some women put the ex's thru .......... my b/f is one of them ...........

This is one of those stories that is not the case .........basically he took the car & left me with enough debt to force me to go bankrupt whilst hes now earning ~1k a week & living the world of luxury whilst the kids & I stuggle for every meal ......

I think its perfect Lynch Mob(tm) Material .........
Old 09-01-2005, 12:41 PM   #9
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

agree MN, deff lynch material.

If you can get a fix, i am happy to go for a cruize.

Whats the govt departments doing?
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #10
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikid_sticks
sorry 2 ask but why did ya daughter run away? why iz she gonna b in danger around your ex? im just trying 2 help
Its a long and involved story. MN and I have had a number of chats about it in the past. Trust me, MN is WAY in the right on this one. He's scum.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:49 PM   #11
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

yeah definatley lynch mob material, i got SA covered if he decides to try and run MN

:jab:

god i hate druggies!!!!

Member of the MTAS
Founder of TTM (team twink motorsport)

Founder of the AFFDDPS (Australian Ford Forums Drink Driving Punishment Squad)
champsky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:01 PM   #12
Twisted
Contributing Member

Definately lynch mob material Lisa. Tell us where and when and I will show up with the AFF Goon Squad(tm)!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
FordForums.com.au
Hats, Stickers & Patches are now available!
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:11 PM   #13
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
your gona have 2 explain more than that, child support is f*ckd, they shit on dads, my dad still still owes my mum heaps *approx $20,000 (mostly in fines) but im on my dads side,
because he really did love us, alwayz bought us stuff, every1 is on my dads side, he alwayz payed my mum double the amout she askd for, but they along came child support. dad couldnt pay for 1 week, but he would double it up the next week. i still love my mum, i just feel like shes screwed up my dads life. :(

explain the situation more than that ay, why did he take off on ya. were you with him and had the child with him, what did he get out of the realationship? a sprint? wow, did u get the house? explain explain.

im no expert on things liek these, but i feel like alot of dads get screwd over. but hey theres alot of bad dads. noone can sort this out except you and your ex. untill you explain it, im on no ones side.

after having met MN a few times, and having chats on irc / msn over the past couple of years you learn that she has been f#$&ed over really bad, and is definately in the right on this one...and the fact that he is still trying to mess with her life (despite intervention orders etc. i believe) makes her even more right.

And to make things worse, i came very close to buying her old sprint when it was at the auctions after her ex trashed it, and anyone that can stuff up a prime example like lisa's sprint the way he did deserves to die! :

i hope it all works out lisa, and if there is anything i can do to help, i would be more than happy. Its about time you and your champion kids were able to move on with your lives
Old 09-01-2005, 02:22 PM   #14
XRchic
Hello

Yes, I agree. From what I have heard, Lisa's ex and her kids' dad is a complete loser and *****. Lisa and the kids didnt deserve what he put them through and what he's done now.... it's disgusting....

And I know, my kids have a very similar Dad: drug f**ked, with a similar girlfriend, took off when my youngest was born, left me in debt with no money 7 years ago, broke into my house after he left, stole stuff and trashed the kids' stuff, never came to see the kids, didnt want to know about them.... took me 4 years to get any child support out of him and he is on pretty good money, both of them working, no kids, renting very cheaply....so I can sleep at night taking money off him.

Believe me, there are some women who take their ex's for a ride with child support, I know. However, there are also plenty of struggling single mums who have had the dirty done on them big time who are left with kids, no money and who lose everything while he runs off with a newer model and with a lot more money.... and at the end of the day its the kids who suffer in all of it and MANY of these Dad's whine so much about paying for their children and it's disgusting....

I work closely with the Child Support Agency, and I know how it works, believe me, MOST Dads get out of it fairly well and some of them are real pricks.

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:23 PM   #15
RSgerry
Well hello Mr Fancypants

see if you can get your hands on some anthrax and post it to him. i believe junkies like white powder :-)
RSgerry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:32 PM   #16
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Why are you taking sides. Both are your parents. Let them deal with the issues. Separation is never easy, and some parents work the children against the other parent. Fact of life. Never easy, especially in real life.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:44 PM   #17
mick.wheelz

I agree with lisa on this one too, i have also spoken to her on IRC and msn and belive that she deserves a lot better for her kids and that she is a great mum to them. Its bullsh*t how she tries so hard for her kids and gets this thrown in her face.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:11 PM   #18
WIKIDSTIX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well i feel sorry 4 ya MN i can understand, if he was in WA i would help, that goes 4 every1 ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
Typing correct english will help to start with.
wtf mate, what kind of comment is that?

everyone uses short cuts when typing, eg lmao, lol, rofl, brb, things like that.

youve have to account the fact that im only using one hand to type :newangel:
Old 09-01-2005, 03:20 PM   #19
Angry Beaver
Beaver fever

sorry mn actually used to know someone on the mines up there. have you tried to find out if there is any out standing warrents in mt isa for him. just a tip of to the police is all it would take.
Angry Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 05:24 PM   #20
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have contacted the police so the AVO can finally be served on him, though it is hard not having an address ......I believe Mt Isa isnt a small town like the one we live near ...... It has now taken the cops 3yrs to get close to him & I have done all the work ... to say I am disgusted in the NSW police force would be an understatement.....

Once the AVO is served I can then have him thrown back into jail for breech of AVDO & then Bubba can have his way with the lowlife........ I know once its served it isnt going to make much of a diffrence but at least I should then have the legalities covered ......

I have had to send my Missy to a relatives place today as I know she is about to flee again ......... At least I know where she is he will not get to her & she wanted to go there so she wont flee as quickly ....... It might give me a few days to get a few things organised legally so we can get on with our lives again ......

I hate venting in such a public place but this is more like my little haven & I know I have your support ........ your support is what has got me thus far & I am so glad to be a part of our community .......
Old 09-01-2005, 05:34 PM   #21
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

im glad to hear she wanted to go somewhere so she wouldnt be tempted to fell again so quickly. just goes to show she really does care for you

and like we said in irc, vent all you want and need to, its better to calm down in here than to keep it bottled up, plus you got alot of your friends in here as well.

hope he gets served with that AVO asap. at least it will give you some peace of mind aye

Member of the MTAS

Old 09-01-2005, 05:57 PM   #22
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

Quote:
well i feel sorry 4 ya MN i can understand, if he was in WA i would help, that goes 4 every1 ;)

wtf mate, what kind of comment is that?

everyone uses short cuts when typing, eg lmao, lol, rofl, brb, things like that.

youve have to account the fact that im only using one hand to type :newangel:
WTF, LMAO, ROFL, are all acronyms. "wif" and "sk8tboarding" are both deliberate perversions of the english language. If you want to type sms language, send an sms to your mate down at the skate ramps. If you want to be taken seriously on here, type properly.

Last edited by Cobra; 09-01-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:02 PM   #23
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

And back on topic. Lisa, I only know dribs drabs about your problems, so I can't really give any advice or sugestions. All I can say is good luck and I hope everything turns out well with you and your daughter.

Last edited by Cobra; 09-01-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:02 PM   #24
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

wikid sticks....your in a losing battle bro

ive been in one like this and you wont win lol

plus it isnt that hard to take a bit more effort aye

Member of the MTAS

Old 09-01-2005, 06:13 PM   #25
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

Quote:
Originally Posted by champsky
wikid sticks....your in a losing battle bro

ive been in one like this and you wont win lol

plus it isnt that hard to take a bit more effort aye
Wow man, you've certainly come around as of late. But you're right, it's so easy to type proper spelling and grammar, and it's so much easier on the eyes!!!!

Last edited by Cobra; 09-01-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #26
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
Wow man, you've certainly come around as of late. But you're right, it's so easy to type proper spelling and grammar, and it's so much easier on the eyes!!!!
lol yeah at the start of this forum i had a little discussion with someone lol

i thought it be best if i stopped being lazy lol

anyway focus of me please lol back onto MN and wikid stick's bad typing lol

Member of the MTAS

Old 11-01-2005, 12:38 AM   #27
chief
FTF Club Moderator

As for the venting in a public place MN, do not worry about it for we are all supportive of you for what you had to go through. It does help mentally to know that you can jump on here and tell people your troubles. A few years ago I had no support network at school and had to go through counselling and still do to some extent. But with people you trust it does take a load off knowing they will support you.
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 12:58 AM   #28
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not a truer word has been said chief ..........
Old 11-01-2005, 01:33 AM   #29
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

MN, Teenage daughters can be a problem, they know everything, they don't have to listen to what you say, they don't like it when you have to discipline them. When you have divided parents, it's easy for the child to take the cop out... "I don't like what you're saying, I'm going to live with them! It'll be easier!"
But you've got to try stress to them, that what you're asking them to do is for their own good. My 15yo stepdaughter got ****ed off because I took to her desk with sandpaper and metho, to clean off 6 months of writing on it. Told her that if an employer saw her lack of respect for property, she'd get the sack. She wants to go out at all hours, I show her what happens to older girls who've done the same. You always have to back it up with the old "it's for your own good", but show you mean it. Hate to say, we also put down any friends of hers we think are doing drugs, or are spoilt... Tell her that their parents don't care how they grow up.
Gotta let them know the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence! Is her father going to discipline her? What sort of life will she have if he doesn't?

Good luck!!
Captain Stubing is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 01:47 AM   #30
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I will admit to actually telling my daughter exactly what her father did to me 3yrs ago ...... it was a last resort .... but I felt I had no option ... it was the only way to get through to her ......

Im not sure if she was trying to take it all in or if she just refused to believe that her father had done such horrendous things ........

Matters with her are at a stalemate at the moment & that is why I have taken the option of letting her go to a relatives place that I know she is safe at but also that she will not get away with anything, she will also not flee from there......... It is the hardest thing I have done .....

I am sure now that the major problem that parents have is not that we are too tough, not that we set boundries that must not be crossed, but that children are told they have rights and parents have none whatsoever.......... This was driven home to me with all of my phone calls on Friday night both the police & DOCS ......

Can I ask where the rights of parents have gone ?????????