Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #31
Pedders Bendigo
Suspension Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason[98.EL]
pedders bendigo will be getting buisness from me when i get back to work full time.

when i spoke to them on the phone a few weeks back he was probably one of the most honest sounding guy i have ever spoken to about my car ever

Jason
Hi Jason
Really appreciate your quote as I own the store here in Bendigo & have trained into my staff we run on honesty & don't have to remember what is said. This is the best way to operate if you try to pull the wool over peoples eyes you need to have a good memory to do so.

13 Phillips Drive, Kangaroo Flat, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, 3555
Tel: +613 5447 0009 Fax: +613 5447 2229
Email: bendigo@pedders.com.au

Multi Award Winning store Top Regional 03, 04, 06, 07.08,09,10 : Top Store 2005 & 2008 & 2010.
Pedders Bendigo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #32
Pedders Bendigo
Suspension Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melz
Grant and the team at Pedders Bendigo are great to deal with. You will be extremely satisfied with the professionalism and the end product! (plus their new premises!)
Thanks for your positive comments Melz. Yuo will have to come & check out the new premisies!!

Multi Award Winning store Top Regional 03, 04, 06, 07.08,09,10 : Top Store 2005 & 2008 & 2010.
Old 29-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #33
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

gday grant

from memory i actually spoke to you about the gear for my el

and you will be getting the work as i said when i get backto work full time

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #34
Alby1
you'd be popular too

For what it's worth, Pedders Wollongong will forever get my buisness. Honest and will stay back a little when i could only get there late. A+

Thanks

Al

+2 for the release of extreme coilovers for E- series

E303 cam, ported gt40p heads, 1.7 rockers, high flow cats, Au220 TB, 70mm Maf, tune (215rwkw) and some bigger brakes

Have now brought my car to the 2000's with electric rear windows, door lights and wood trims
Alby1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #35
Pedders Bendigo
Suspension Expert

+2 for the release of extreme coilovers for E- series [/QUOTE]

Stay tuned for the release of the e series it just may happen at some stage in the future.

Old 31-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #36
Quicksand
Lucky, lucky bastard!

I must say its good to see some franshises that are not afraid to get 'down' to a customer level and interact, chat, etc.

For me personally, i have dealt with Brian at Pedders Joondalup who is very friendly, very open/honest and certainly knows what he is talking about. He took the time to pull out the diagrams and explain to me what they were doing exactly. There definitely was no bull, and his customer service was excellent.

As a result, i felt confident in handing over $800 to get some Caster Camber kits installed onto my BF to resolve a very bad alignment issue that had been looked at by half a dozen other companies over 2 years.

Unfortunately, the alignment was not resolved, and the newly installed Caster Camber kits kept coming loose every 2-3 months and making embarassing rattling sounds. I had to keep going back to get them to tighten them up and it was claimed that no more could be done to stop them coming loose. I found this disappointing for the $$ i handed over.

In the end, i had enough and sold the car as it just was not a joy to drive anymore. 2 years of hell and lots of $$ handed over to various companies and the thing just wouldn't drive straight (Pedders was the final company to have a go).

So while the professionalism, knowledge and intent was there, i am not feeling confident about taking a vehicle back to Pedders.

Well done to Pedders for speaking out and touching base with the community at a grass roots level.
Old 31-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #37
Dodge
i like to be stroked

typical gold coast wanta be millionaire taking people for a ride. it comes down to get a few quotes , pedders capalaba rejected my nissan navara because i had air bag susspension, all i wanted was to buy some rear shocks
Old 01-06-2010, 01:33 AM   #38
Barry_v
rocknrolla

In the past I've found pedders technicians to be far too eager to condemn servicible components just for the sake of an upsell. By far not the worst thing to be known for, but it has often put me in a position where I'm instructed to replace a perfectly servicible part. However, the very same thing has happained with RAA used vehicle inspections.

My advice to people is take everything with a grain of salt.
Barry_v is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #39
Pedders Bendigo
Suspension Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inducted_Breeze
I must say its good to see some franshises that are not afraid to get 'down' to a customer level and interact, chat, etc.

For me personally, i have dealt with Brian at Pedders Joondalup who is very friendly, very open/honest and certainly knows what he is talking about. He took the time to pull out the diagrams and explain to me what they were doing exactly. There definitely was no bull, and his customer service was excellent.

As a result, i felt confident in handing over $800 to get some Caster Camber kits installed onto my BF to resolve a very bad alignment issue that had been looked at by half a dozen other companies over 2 years.

Unfortunately, the alignment was not resolved, and the newly installed Caster Camber kits kept coming loose every 2-3 months and making embarassing rattling sounds. I had to keep going back to get them to tighten them up and it was claimed that no more could be done to stop them coming loose. I found this disappointing for the $$ i handed over.

In the end, i had enough and sold the car as it just was not a joy to drive anymore. 2 years of hell and lots of $$ handed over to various companies and the thing just wouldn't drive straight (Pedders was the final company to have a go).

So while the professionalism, knowledge and intent was there, i am not feeling confident about taking a vehicle back to Pedders.

Well done to Pedders for speaking out and touching base with the community at a grass roots level.
It's a shame to hear you had no luck not sure what they have done but we have fitted quite a few kits & had no issues with them coming loose. Sounds to me they could've tried harder to get to the bottom of the problem maybe have even tried another set of kits to be sure.