Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
daniel_rossy
AU Falcon

Default Muck up day.

Now people. The time of my life has finally come for my schooling to end on the 23/10/2008.

(woot!!!!)

and i have been listing ideas since the start of the year of things to do for muck up day.

We got a note home about what we can and cant do. It basically limits us down to wearing funny hats and running around with whistles....

(but that isnt going to stop me )

What did you do on your last day of school?

Need ideas!

Old 08-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

I single handidly got muck up day banned forever at my school for spraying the principle with fish oil and water out of a super soaker.

He failed to see the humourous side.

Not to mention my gf at the time smashed up my old EA.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Ah muck up day. Stupid thing that it is. Did the whole, get everyone to sign your shirt, blah blah. Then we got food dye and filled water ballons and dropped some dye in them, so they stained the nice white school shirts. Then once everyone was wet, as well as the ground, we ran around the school with massive flour bags and dumped them on everyone. Suffice to say, not to many people were happy about it!!! Considering they just spend all this time getting their shirts signed, then the food colouring stained them and they couldn't read it anyway!!
Water restrictions are a though now, so maybe try some eggs? Just don't throw them at cars.

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
Old 08-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Sapper
Back to the AU

When I had muck up day, we had half the school cordoned off for a massive 4-5 hour water bomb fight. Considering that there were 220 people in my grade you can imagine that it was a fair amount of chaos. We must have gone through close to 10,000 water bombs.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Muckup day was banned at my school years ago when people toilet papered some of the town.

Last year there was guys in school girls summer uniform acting like sluts with wigs on and top tied up half way up their hairy chests and stuff like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
ive got the weight gain bit mastered, Colonel Sanders is my personal trainer.

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

haha the memories (wasnt that long ago though)

everyone left halfway through the day (even the goody ones suprisingly) and went to a swimming hole and made the green grass brown, even managed to boil my power steering pump :P the rest of the day was wasted in town or at home

i think we went to cairns (from innisfail) and did what teenagers did cause trouble or got ****ed (i was about my power steering pump), cant really remember all of it

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
Old 08-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
FrogInASock
Getahaircutandgetarealjob

Was it REALLY 20 years ago when I left school?

Yes, I was a Bicentennial Kid!

We, too, were forbidden from having a muckup day, because the previous year got a bit out of hand. Needless to say, that didn't stop us at all!

By the time we'd finished, there were about 50 of those half size metal bins piled outside the deputy principal's office (he was FAR from well liked), half a dozen "For Sale" signs at the front of the school, and a complete toilet and cistern on a stand "borrowed" from a housing estate and neatly delivered atop the quadrangle dias. They had the morning assembly around it!

The headmaster, who was really well liked, was livid. He gave us a pretty big dressing down (strong silent type, more meaningful than ranting and raving) and, later, didn't come to our formal. That was his last year before retirement too. Oh well.

Mind you, from my year we got a Doctor of Biology, a Doctor of Nutrition, and the first aboriginal student to earn a double degree at uni (economics/management) and he's going for a third! Flamin' braniac! He was my best man at my wedding much later.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
watejs06
I belong in an AU
Donating Member3

muck up day .

the night before me and a few mates went around and put honey on all the hand rails.

put fish guts in the computer block air con ducting. ( that did't go down to well )

someone ( still don't no who ) put heaps of red food dye in the pool.

water bombs

water pistols

thats about it , it was pritty good, a letter got sent home after saying how disappointed the school was and all that stuff . the computer block did stink for about a month i was told.

Current Ford: XH II XR8 UTE Manual, N9 Blue, EL GT wheels - 347ci, AFR185's, Edelbrock RPM II, LINK ECU, Factory T5.

Previously:
- T3 TE50 No: 179
- T3 TE50 No: 125
- AU XLS Trayback V8
- AU XR6 Manual
- FG 5.4L Kenne bell SC
- 05 BA 2 GTP
- AU 2 XR8 sedan
- XD 351C
- EL Fairlane By Tickford
- EL Fairmont TKO 5 speed
Old 08-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #9
azaxr8

ohhh school turned up ****ed on the last dayyyy. didnt go to any classes and just trashed the school. The fish was a great thign to put in the air con
Old 08-10-2008, 10:18 PM   #10
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Didn't take long for this to go downhill.

Nothing like random acts of vandalism to prove one has come of age.....
Closed Thread