Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default This is really something to think about and ponder

G'day..Found these confronting You Tube vids on one of the most momentous days in history , at least recent history. For those AFF's who can spare the time to watch and listen to these mini docos..please do and tell me what you honestly think.. It's incredible and mind numbingly devastating if it's true...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoqwUVOxHE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws#t=15.533535 ... Cheers Rod..

Last edited by roddy1960; 21-11-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:33 PM   #2
Peter B - CV8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: This is really something to think about and ponder

The old "9/11 was staged" theory.. because the planes penetrated the buildings (instead of disintegrating on the outside). I give it zero credence.
2 users like this post:
Old 21-11-2016, 05:39 PM   #3
.:4:.
Kicking back

I'm going to go as far as to say the buildings didn't fall down by themselves and the 2 planes didn't magically dissappear. Anything soft going fast enough will penetrate a harder substance, look at a water jet machine, water is soft, but with enough pressure and speed it will cut through metal.
6 users like this post:
Old 21-11-2016, 06:07 PM   #4
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Dank memes melt steel beams
2 users like this post:
Old 21-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #5
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
G'day..Found these confronting You Tube vids on one of the most momentous days in history , at least recent history. For those AFF's who can spare the time to watch and listen to these mini docos..please do and tell me what you honestly think.. It's incredible and mind numbingly devastating if it's true...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoqwUVOxHE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws#t=15.533535 ... Cheers Rod..
What I honestly think?

6 users like this post:
Old 21-11-2016, 08:21 PM   #6
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is going to be good

This user likes this post:
Old 21-11-2016, 08:29 PM   #7
.:4:.
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
What I honestly think?

Gene wilder is alive? He did a better job then Johnny Depp, but either way, buildings don't just spontaneously fall down. I remember that day, more so because in year 10 pe there were 2 cockatoos getting it on on the oval. Birds are weird
4 users like this post:
Old 22-11-2016, 12:41 AM   #8
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Gotta go get me some tin hats.
2 users like this post:
Old 22-11-2016, 12:57 AM   #9
commodorenutt
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Makes a change from Roddy propping up "the bar" while extolling the virtues of the AU to any and every patron at the local.

Or maybe they told him to change the subject?

Hmmm, conspiracy on that one perhaps?
Old 28-11-2016, 10:11 PM   #10
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=commodorenutt;5817323]Makes a change from Roddy propping up "the bar" while extolling the virtues of the AU to any and every patron at the local.

Or maybe they told him to change the subject?

Hmmm, conspiracy on that one perhaps?[/QUOTE

What's wrong with the AU ...Not bloody much... Re the videos and ever growing questions on 9/11...You will believe anything they tell you it seems..there are elements within the USA administrations who are rotten to the core mate and have their grubby little hands on all sorts of stuff all around the planet..
If you don't understand that you are naive beyond belief..OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS LIKE MORE AND MORE TRUE U.S PATRIOTS ARE BEGINNING TO...Geez..
Old 28-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #11
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Seems like seeing is no longer believing.
Old 29-11-2016, 02:20 AM   #12
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

The case this group is making is baseless and has been debunked SOUNDLY many times over. Their continued efforts to promote their agenda is disrespectful to the people who died. http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/05/trut...-911-memorial/
Old 29-11-2016, 05:50 PM   #13
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
Seems like seeing is no longer believing.
..G'day...It could also be.."Believe only half of what you see and nothing of what you hear ".Poe....or "Smoke and mirrors "...or "The hand is quicker than the eye" .... or it could indeed all be true...Buggered if I'd want to stake my whole existence on making a call either way..
No-one is going to tell us definitively anyway..I'll just add this ..The US Government is not immune to corruption , no government is and anyone who doesn't believe that are kidding themselves..
Let's hope it REALLY did happen as depicted but there will ALWAYS be doubters now..I'm one of them...I'll leave it alone now... Cheers Rod..
Old 29-11-2016, 06:09 PM   #14
MrEL
Sick Puppy

The news of 911 only reached Tasmania last week.
5 users like this post:
Old 29-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #15
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEL View Post
Ya bugger...I just spat out my coffee!

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Old 29-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #16
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

Quote:
Yeah but we live in a post truth world now, nice aye!

cheer's, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
2 users like this post:
Old 29-11-2016, 08:20 PM   #17
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

DELETED: not feeding the troll
Old 29-11-2016, 08:37 PM   #18
Sox
RIP...

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: As recommended by Ropcher. Personifies the spirit of AFF. 

It's amazing what people will swallow when alternate theories are provided for just about anything.

There's hundreds (thousands?) of different theories around, and there's rational explanations for all of them.

My brother is like this, he's not even interested in rational thought, just rolls with these idiotic conspiracy theories.
5 users like this post:
Old 29-11-2016, 09:09 PM   #19
blackf6
R51 Pathy, 91 Jayco Swan

There is so much bull on the internet it is hard to know what to believe. Best way I have found is to just do what your wife says. Don't watch the news.
5 users like this post:
Old 30-11-2016, 04:20 PM   #20
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackf6 View Post
There is so much bull on the internet it is hard to know what to believe. Best way I have found is to just do what your wife says. Don't watch the news.
Well I have undeniable evidence (in the form of a couple of scratchy You Tube clips) that the whole truther movement is funded and supported by the Chinese!

The Chinese were worried that such a catastrophic event may have united the USA so they created the truther movement to cause disunity.

Anyone who can not see this is,” unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent".

Except your wife blackf6, and mine!
Old 30-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #21
JAJH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Although I'm not amongst the conspiracy theorists, I do believe something more was afoot on 911. The 2 most damning pieces of evidence was:
1. The owner of the 2 towers was interviewed live at the end of the day after the planes struck. There was Building 7, a 47 storey building which was home to 7 top law enforcement agencies which was the last one to collapse in what very clearly appeared to be a controlled demolition. During the interview, the owner stated they decided to "Pull" the building because it was apparently so badly damaged. The term "Pulled" is a demolition term, however to demolish a building doesn't happen in one day, it takes months of planning.

2. When the plane struck the Pentagon, which happened to be one of the most closely guarded buildings in the world with over 300 cameras watching the permiter of the building, the only footage released was 3 grainy images of something hitting and exploding into the building.

These 2 incidents alone are sufficient to raise doubt as to the credibility that it was a bunch of terrorists who had trained in small planes and simulators with no history or experience in flying commercial passenger jets, but are able to fly one at full speed over 600mph a few feet off the ground without hitting anything but their target. The same argument applies to the planes that hit the towers.

PREVIOUS RIDES
AU3 VENOM RED XR8, 19" SILVER ARGENTS, REBEL BODY KIT & 6/4 BREMBOS
MARS RED FG MK2 XR6 ECOLPI, SILVER ARGENT 19" RIMS & TINT
BLOOD ORANGE BA GTP, QUAD EXHAUST, SUNROOF, CHIPPED, SS CAI, 320KW
NAROOMA BLUE AU3 HERROD XR8- SS CAI, TS RIMS, 6/4 BREMBOS, TWIN SPOILER, REBEL BODY KIT & TUNED BY ELITE
VENOM GTP, HERROD EXHAUST, DVD PLAYER, WINDOW TINT, SS CAI, STEALTH
VENOM AU11 TE50, HERROD LOWERED, HEADERS AND EXHAUST
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 30-11-2016, 07:15 PM   #22
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No you're wrong , the news of the Moon Landing arrived in Tassie last week..Go on sticking your head in the sand mate...What a sheep you are , following whatever Governments tell you...GEEZ
Old 30-11-2016, 08:30 PM   #23
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nothing will satisfy the conspiracy theorists and their hundreds of versions of "truth".
They simply shift the goalposts rather than admit they were wrong
Old 30-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #24
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Nothing will satisfy the conspiracy theorists and their hundreds of versions of "truth".
They simply shift the goalposts rather than admit they were wrong
You're unbelievable.....Totally....Argue with this bloke then ..I dare you ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrpLp-X0ws...As each year passes , more and more genuine witnesses like him with an intimate knowledge of the events , other fire fighters like him , police officers rescue workers and such are coming out , at great risk of ridicule from people like you to try and expose the murderers and cover up...
I challenge you seeing you've got such an opinion to find a GENUINE and sustained answer to a mass of growing anomalies on a myriad of fronts..
You bloody can't..can you.. Where's the real evidence that proves independently from the supposed 'official' 9/11 Commission Report that the horrific loss of life was done by 19 terrorists that somehow managed to fly extremely complicated airliners at unattainable speeds in a precision way depicted by the US government of the day..to hit perfectly the targets..GIVE ME STRENGTH..Learning to fly 767's/757's using small pilot training schools on conventional aircraft, certainly not airliners and apparently under the noses of CIA /FBI and such not knowing a thing. And they're supposed to be the world leaders in intelligence Really!!!!!..And you believe that is remotely possible ?....So many other unanswered questions that it is incomprehensible to even consider..
Since you are such an expert...what shifting the goalposts do you refer to ?..
Come on , Give examples ....We're waiting...
Just another sheep , who'll not challenge the 'official' lines of crap they dished out to the stunned public..
Start answering the so called 'myths' with some technical authentic replies ..I can't wait to read them..
This'll be good...or will you start 'shifting the goalposts' now.

Last edited by roddy1960; 30-11-2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #25
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Calm down roddy.

Everyone is entitled to their views and they don't need to prove them to anyone on here.

This is a car forum mate.

8 users like this post:
Old 30-11-2016, 10:26 PM   #26
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post

Start answering the so called 'myths' with some technical authentic replies ..I can't wait to read them..
This'll be good...or will you start 'shifting the goalposts' now.
Roddy, I will start by saying that while I find your posts really hard to read, I usually make the effort to do so as they can be quite interesting.

However...

When you start answering your so called myths with some technical authentic referencing I'll be happy to read them.

If you are going to start going down this line of posting I suggest that you start referencing from other sources other then youtube. Start referencing from creditable sources not just sources that suit your line of thinking.
4 users like this post:
Old 30-11-2016, 10:30 PM   #27
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
Start referencing from creditable sources not just sources that suit your line of thinking.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
3 users like this post:
Old 30-11-2016, 10:40 PM   #28
Ratmick
IT Drone from Sector 7G
Donating Member2

Old 30-11-2016, 10:44 PM   #29
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Topic Closed!
6 users like this post:
Closed Thread