Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-02-2005, 11:32 AM   #1
pk2000

Default gmail invites

hey all

saw a post on the ff.com site giving out gmail accounts, and thought you guys would be interested as well. sorry if its a repost, and if it is mod can u delete it?

for all who dont know what gmail is, its a free email service that has 1000 mb of storage, and allows big files to be sent as well.

i got 50 and if anyone wants one (or more) shoot me a email at pk2000@gmail.com, and ill email you back an invite
pk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Yea I dont think gmail invites are hard to come across at all now, gmail gave out 50 invites to their current users I believe, because I got 50 too.
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:45 PM   #3
pk2000

yep thats right.

but i figgered that some people dont have it, so i thought i would post this up.

after all, i like the service and i got more invites then i'll ever need, so i thought that if people wanted one ill give em away.
pk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 03:43 PM   #4
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

I googled gmail invites and posted on a couple of sites that I have them and gave a way a few that way and there is also a gmail 4 troops thing which gives troops in Iraq and what not the chance to sign up and get a gmail account so they can check on their family or what ever which is a good idea. http://www.isipp.com/gmail4troops/
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post