Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 07-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #31
Bent8
Long live the GT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJL351
Re: The Red Thing.

A comment was made over the CB..... could the car be a 'rental/hire' car?

Without missing a beat, I had to ask...... if the blonde in the passenger seat was too. lol
With those plates, it's most likely some rich bugger who got the Spyder version to use as a posemobile because he doesn't know how to drive it fast.

No denying it looks great though...................and so does the car.

Anyways, it was a great drive....we should really make the next cruise through the hills/open roads.

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Bent8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #32
rhysy_boi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

haha henry that was a great day! was gonna get my mate with te other ute from that day to come along on sunday and i got another mate with an xr6 but didn't get a chance to ask. next time i'll try get them, we got a nice little collection me n my mates

anyway cheers guys for a great day, was good to put put some faces to forum names and alot of really nice cars.

Rhys
rhysy_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post