Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 03-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #1
mickyj

Smile My 2012 Focus

I posted a while ago about my 2012 . I inherited it from dad whose now in aged care . I had put off its service but booked it in for 7.30 today .
Its only 80'000 ks behind its 105'000 service.
I'm still having a hand brake light issue hopefully Ford will fix it .
Somehow the black plastic thing on the drivers side where the fog light would sit can be replaced . I asked about backing sensors I missed them from my other car to be told you have them . Hopefully it's an easy fix as they don't work. And they say a software update .

I enjoy driving this car .
And think it not being driven much hadn't helped it .
Now it's driven everyday 😀
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2019, 09:09 PM   #2
mickyj

Default Re: My 2012 Focus

Not happy
Service was fine drives a lot better . They adjusted the handbrake did all the usual stuff brakes are fine tyres fine.
The plastic cover will cost $163 come from Melbourne so not at present
The reversing sensors they refused to touch supposedly non Ford yet my parents who I must talk to only get everything done at the dealer . Ford claim wiring problems not ford so not touching. So I have non working sensors .
Then bringing the car back to me the worker not a technician or mechanic said the car shudders in reverse could be the clutch .
How can a mechanic not find that
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post