Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 22-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #1
DaveTE
Back in black

Default Help

I'm usually a happy go lucky guy, but of late life has taken a bad turn. The wife gives me permission to buy a TS50 series 3 manual and over the last 3 months I can't find one. She has now given me a 12month limit to find one including the 3 months just gone. HELP!!

DaveTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #2
KOUPE76
OLD SKOOL BABY

If you call having permission from the wife to buy a TS50 a bad turn, I'd love to see what happens when you're having a good turn.
Probably post in the Tickford section as you will get a lot of responces as half the guy's on their practically know where every TE, TS, TL are in the country.

Mick

1976 XB GS COUPE (waiting to start the rebuild)
KOUPE76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
T3man
Banned

Tell her SHE'S got 9 months left to find you a T3 otherwise she isn't worthy of you ...
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2007, 09:44 PM   #4
Engineer
Cookie Monster

Hi Dude,

If you can compromise on the transmission then you can have this one. It looks great !!

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...=25&state_id=0

cheers
Engineer
Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2007, 09:51 PM   #5
Mark One
A humorous statement

Like most falcons you'll find mostly autos, if you can spare a few G's why not buy a nice auto T series and drop a good manual box and clutch into it?

S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
not using the search button makes the baby jesus cry.
Mark One is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTS
I'm usually a happy go lucky guy, but of late life has taken a bad turn. The wife gives me permission to buy a TS50 series 3 manual and over the last 3 months I can't find one. She has now given me a 12month limit to find one including the 3 months just gone. HELP!!
I really hope you're joking about the bad turn!

You've got 9 months left, mate a pregnancy lasts that long! LOL!

I'm sure you'll find one, just relax.

BTW, your Mrs sounds awesome, even giving you the go ahead like that!

I reckon you should bring her flowers home every Friday for that kind of understanding! LOL!

All the best with the search.

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
Sledgehammer
Banned

Yep post as well in the Tickford section under 'performance'. You will find their are many T series folk here as its rather a cult car, would love one too.
Sledgehammer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #8
DaveTE
Back in black

Thanks to all for the advvice but now my wife is expecting flowers on a more regular basis than once in fifteen years. I'll try other forums that were suggested. Wouldn't do the change of transmission due to wanting to keep one fairly original.
DaveTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post