Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-04-2005, 12:23 PM   #61
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

speaking of burnouts wat is really the point of them in the streets. yeah its good to watch but how many of u like to sit in ur car an shred ur tyres. not to mention cause a lot of damage to ur car. a lot of these cars cant get baggn wit out oil so they dump it all over the road-there is another problem. at my college they dumped oil all over the road near a corner. the parents of sum of the kids would pick them up go round the corner and spinout. wat happens if they spun out and anutha car was commn the other way? theyd b screwed. normal motorists arent lookn for oil on the road but i knew i was every time i drove into the carpark. was this a major problem for any else at their college? the cops were there almost daily for a bit.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2005, 02:35 PM   #62
Marlin_Girl
I wish I was a Pursuit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVWEPN
same thing applies here: if you know what u are doing u know where your limits are...
Sorry but i think f*ckups will still occur no matter how well you 'know what you're limits are'. Things go wrong, not just with drivers but with cars as well. And if you really knew that you'd stay away from public streets.

Ha, or would you? My friend Mike and his mates all 'knew what they were doing' and now all his mates are dead. He still thinks he knows what he's doing :

pics of my ute HERE
Marlin_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #63
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

all it can take is much as a blowout to cause problems. cars explode aswell although rare. mmm i got better things to spend my money on than tyres.
Old 20-04-2005, 02:49 PM   #64
FPVWEPN
Team Urinal Cake Racing

for f**k's sake how are you gonna die from being hit side on at 5 kays???
you'd do more damage gettin hit by a pushbike
Actually MITCHAY over 70% of these cars have lots of power and can easily smoke em up without the use of oil!! putting oil on the road is stupid!!!!
If you can think of a more "enviromentally friendly" way to dispose of 6 pairs of worn out stocky tyres then id like to hear it
FPVWEPN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2005, 02:54 PM   #65
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah and a lot cars take off sideways after doin it and lose control. then ppl can get hurt. and ppl do dump oil ive seen it b4. and ive seen ripped beasts on oil aswell. not neccesarily ppl will die but they can get hurt. im not saying that u do burnouts or anythn coz i wouldnt know but how would u feel if u were doin burnouts and injured sum1? it may not be a spectator it could b an innocent person who happens to b in the worng place at the wrong time. more often not i see shitboxes doin burnouts coz they r crap cars and dont care if they wreck em. ppl with good cars take good care off them and save it for the track. i dont like ppl puttn other ppl at risk so i dont do it myself.

Last edited by MITCHAY; 20-04-2005 at 03:03 PM.
Old 20-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #66
kiwikid
have you seen my marbles?

MITCHAY wernt you in another thread condoning street racing?????
Old 20-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #67
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

nah mate was talkn bout on the track. talkn bout imports VS V8s and that. unfortunately im talkn to the wrong ppl.
Old 20-04-2005, 09:11 PM   #68
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
nah mate was talkn bout on the track. talkn bout imports VS V8s and that. unfortunately im talkn to the wrong ppl.
well this isnt hot4s.com. its fordforums. you come on to a ford forum bagging fords, and people aren't going to love you too much ;)
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #69
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah think weve resolved that discussion-(my fault-misunderstanding) dont want this thread to turn into that aswell

cheers