Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 24-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
XA-MONT
The Cam Distoryer >:)

Default Gippsland Dragway facebook page.

For anyone interested in knowing when the next drag meat is on at the Gippsland dragway, they now have a Facebook group page at http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&...0177&ref=share

For all those that dont know the gippsland dragway is situated near Bairnsdale in east gippsland in SE vic. it is only and 1/8th mile and to be honest they always seem to have technical problems, however i believe this is because they dont do enough to advertise, therefor not getting enough people, therefore not being able to pay to keep everything working properly.

So come along for a good fun day out with bracket racing, bring any car you want, even your family car can compete. and they have good cheap food bar as well (like $3 for a hot dog i think)

XA-MONT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
jd dad
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

biggest problem when we were there seemed to be lack of manpower. Looked like a cpl of guys trying to run the whole thing
Old 24-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
XA-MONT
The Cam Distoryer >:)

yeah that could be it too.

If i actually lived there still i would help out, but its a bit hard when i live in canberra.
XA-MONT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Hows the Traction off the line these days?
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post