Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 05-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
wsfiesta
Starter Motor

Default My New Fiesta

Gday everyone im new here so i thought id introduce myself. I just bought my first ford after owning 2 commodores, a new fiesta in squeeze. Im very happy with it so far, the only problem being the washer jets for the front and back windscreens drip for a fair while after i use them, and it took 2 months for them to deliver it. But it was well worth the wait.

The pics make it look a lot more yellow than it actually is. Its more green in the flesh.

Look forward to contributing
Cheers

wsfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Candyman2
Zetec 09 5 DR in Vision

Congrats on the new car
Candyman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
oldsoftboss

Wow, a Fiesta in squeeze. Alot better than I had anticipated :-)
oldsoftboss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
wsfiesta
Starter Motor

Yeah it was alot better than i had anticipated aswell. I bought it sight unseen, and a couple of days before i picked it up the dealer emailed me some pics. I thought it looked pretty average. Was relieved when i picked it up though
Old 07-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
ANGEL#3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Welcome,
I wont be telling the wife that you have taken delivery as we're still waiting on ours. Also picked Squeeze in 5 door. Nice colour in the sun.

Enjoy your new car.

BB
ANGEL#3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #6
G6ETurboChick
Starter Motor

Looks awesome! Squeeze is my 2nd choice......STILL waiting for my RED LX...I still have only seen 3 new Fiestas on the road in Werribee alone. I travel to Essendon most days of the week and I haven't seen any more than that....my salesman tells me its because everyone wants the Safety Pack added, hence the long wait. There's plenty of LX's on the lots but without the Safety Pack....so for now I have to admire and be somewhat envious of everyone who has theirs already....
Tinted Windows
Black Leather seats
Reverse Camera
6 Stacker CD Player
Mighty Fast!!
And We Love It!!
Aint Wheels Car of the Year for nothin'!

2009 Fiesta Red LX 5door - on order!
G6ETurboChick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #7
red_xr4
Starter Motor

Congrats on the purchase. Squeeze is definitely my favourite colour in the new Fiesta range, so nice choice Any ideas for potential future mods? I think this car would look even better with some nice 17's and dropped a few inches.
red_xr4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
wsfiesta
Starter Motor

Thanks mate. Yeah possibly some some 17's. I dont mind the look of the optional 17's you can get from ford. As for lowering, probably not, last car i lowered the ride was shocking. But we'll se what happens.

Cheers