Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
2stroksmokr

Default Shipping / Delievering Bumper Bar

Unsure of where to post this so if I mod could move to appropriate forum would be appreciated.

Looking at getting a bumper bar shipped up from VIC to here. Been quoted $153.

Is there any dimensions somewhere on the L x W x H of the front bumper bar for a BA. I averaged around 180x70x45 and weight I said 10kg? Its so light I wouldn't have a clue.

Going from 3156 to 4505.

Thanks

2stroksmokr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
kenz
BOSS Pilot

I got a BF GT bar couried in a 1900(L) x 800 (H) x 520(D) box which my XR bar now lives in, was about $60 I think couried from Gold Coast to Sunshine Coast if thats any help to you

Blue SY Territory Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT600
No matter how good the F6 is (and it is damn good), its missing two cylinders.
kenz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
2stroksmokr

Awesome, thank you that does help. Measures were close I did at the 0. Excellent
2stroksmokr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post