Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
dickyboy
Banned

Cool Circle The Wagons!

i thought i would post a suggestion about if its worthwhile organising a cruise for those of us who have station wagons? looking at most members posts, there are alot more wagon owners on the forums these days. the wagons are a forgotten body shape when it comes to most cruise meets, as obviously the popular body shapes to own are sedans or utes. on one cruise i did recently, i was the only wagon attending. doesnt matter if they are stock or fully modded, lets show everyone that wagons can be cool to own too! would be great to get some suggestions for a cruise. so i hope plenty of ideas come from this post..

cheers dickyboy

Old 27-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
TheInterceptor
Cruising...

Yeh id be up for it, so long as i dont have to travel to the ends of the earth to get there
So we just need to see if theres enough people willing to come, then work out locations around them and then go from there.

Subaru Outback '02
Old 27-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Would be good to state where you are thinking of doing the cruise and then post in the events section http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=35

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread