Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 01-11-2005, 10:24 PM   #1
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default 2.9 tremor in Blue mountains.

BINDI...BINDI...BINDI..where are you did you survive the tremor....or was it you exacting vengence on some poor unsuspecting...???????

Or was it the Gods exacting vengence upon you !!!!

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

I'm here! When was this tremor?! Geez, maybe I mistook the earth moving feeling for the earth actually moving lol.

Jarrod (EDMonty) and Toasteron22 are up here too - did you guys notice it?

I may be a grumpy redheaded bigbutted chick but I don't make that much of a noise when I stomp in righteous anger (should anyone wait in a hospital for over 6 hours with a suspected stroke/heart problem? Well, we had to do that today with my husband... who walked out in disgust. He's ok now btw).

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:41 PM   #3
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It was reported on the news.....uummmm I find your comment about your hubby a little disturbing...that should be a code 1 requiring immediate attention.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2005, 11:14 AM   #4
TURBO_GHIA
hmmm boost

yep i heard it and felt it was in the early hrs of the morning i think ,well at least thats when i think i heard it ,i could have just farted in bed hahahaha
TUNED BY JEM
TURBO_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #5
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi

I may be a grumpy redheaded bigbutted chick

Sig material. (sorry, couldnt resist).
Old 02-11-2005, 03:16 PM   #6
bindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
Sig material. (sorry, couldnt resist).
Yes go ahead, use it... it's true!

Quote:
Old 02-11-2005, 03:40 PM   #7
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

*cough* Sir Mixalot *cough*
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2005, 04:22 PM   #8
gtfpv
GT

bindi i hope your hubby is ok did you get him checked over before you left . hope so . a friend of mine went to hospital with chest pains a few years ago and sat there for 4 hours . he stood up went to see the nurse and said farque this i'd rather go home and die . he did go home and recovered quite well. i know your frustration that is disgusting . hope all is well.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2005, 04:32 PM   #9
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I slept right through it!
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2005, 04:47 PM   #10
bindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
bindi i hope your hubby is ok did you get him checked over before you left . hope so . a friend of mine went to hospital with chest pains a few years ago and sat there for 4 hours . he stood up went to see the nurse and said farque this i'd rather go home and die . he did go home and recovered quite well. i know your frustration that is disgusting . hope all is well.
Yeah he's good today. We went to our Dr this morning and told him the story and he got hubby to go get some more tests, so we'll find out more about it on Friday. At this stage we're not completely sure what it was.

He did get some good news today though, he had put in for a job with the Cancer Research Institute in Sydney and they asked him to start next Monday. He'll have to give up smoking lol. Imagine working for somewhere like that and trying to go outside for a cigarette? They'll throw pamphlets at him and give him huge guilt trips! I can't wait. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

And this health scare has brought it home to us how much we both need to lose weight and get fitter. He's lost 4 clothing sizes in the past 18 months but he still has about 20kg to go. And the scary thing is he's only 32.

It's a big wake up call for ALL of us here. It can happen to anyone, anytime, anyday. Abuse your body and this is what happens.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #11
gtfpv
GT

good to hear . abusing your body is no good but it can happen to anyone including fit people . the guy over the back had a heart attack at 36 . he drove to the doctors with chest and arm pain and the doctor said he strained some muscles doing aerobics the night before .so he drove to work on the way he started to get neck pain as well so he drovew himself to nepean hospital . the hooked him up to a machine , sure enough he was having a heart attack right then they told him he has less than an hour to live. also they told him nepean hospital has no facility to treat an immediate heart attack .WTF!!!! . A helicopter flew him to westmead for immediate surgury . which saved his life . he is a skinny little noin smoker nowadays. like everything else in life he had to do it himself ( save his own life).
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post