Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #121
joolz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Tailgating truckies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
Betcha the truck in question was in the far right hand lane?

Betcha there were trucks in all three lanes laboring below the speed limit up the hill and slowing traffic flow?

Give me the US road model where trucks have to keep in the slow lanes at all times.
Actually no the truck was in the centre lane and left a buffer gap. This occured at the tunnel entrance going down hill.
Old 20-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #122
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCRXR6 View Post
That's about as intelligent as throwing all of your high beam and driving lights on, because some moron didn't dip his/her lights. Now, there's two blind morons heading at each other.

In your case .. you blind the fool so he can't see and risk an accident.
You're kidding right??
Its just rear fog lights, not high beam. They are about as bright as brake lights, if that's blinding people (especially in the day time) the car manufactures are to blame for making decent, modern brake lights.
Old 21-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #123
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57;496****
that **** is not even worthy of a response, but I can't help myself and this ****en idiot calls truck drivers ****en idiots yet he deliberately stands on the brakes in front of a truck, think I have heard everything now

it would be great to be 'dead' right

over and out
I'm the ******* idiot!!! All I see is some biased crackpot promoting blatant life threatening road abuse as though it's his birthright.

Listen buddy don't drive up my **** pushing me to the edge if you don't want a life threatening situation. IT IS THAT SIMPLE so maybe learn from it. Otherwise you're begging for it. What do you expect honestly. I'm not the one instigating the danger I'm the one happily driving along minding his own business overtaking slower cars but with 20 tonnes right up my ****. You think you're entitled to bulldoze me off the road do ya? Obviously these camera's are being implemented for that very reason. Keep defending your bullshit agenda.

Truckies, you either drive too fast or slow you don't belong on the roads full stop you can't harmonize with the other traffic that's a whole other argument in itself.

Families and friends just trying to get from A-B peacefully but you ******* truckies try and turn it into a pod race.

Last edited by ILLaViTaR; 21-12-2013 at 07:01 AM.
This user likes this post:
Old 21-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #124
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fzrTkU65l4

"SuperWells5"
"People should do the speed limit or get the **** out of our way"
Old 21-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #125
AU1XLS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member3