Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 07-03-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Major Flashtune Breaking News

Bluepower Racing Developments are proud to announce that we are on the verge of sealing a deal with SCT supplier CAPA regarding a bulk buy on CAPA Flashtuners.

Our success on the drag strip has been by and large due to my customers. We are the "newest" tuners in our field of expertise, and are proud to have come through the ranks, especially putting all the BOSS V8 records to bed.

I am pleased to announce that the new price on the CAPA flashtuner available from Bluepower is

$795

This is just our way of saying thankyou, and is strictly for a limited time only, and only from Bluepower.

We will be taking orders from FF.com.au members only, and promotion starts at 8am Wednesday 8th March 2006, and will end on 5pm Wednesday 22nd March 2006.
These flashtuners will come loaded with the CAPA tunes, and custom tuning will be availible at an extra cost. So over and above the CAPA pricing, there will be a blanket saving of over $200 either way its played.

Existing bookings will have this pricing structure applied to it. We have had to lay a heavy $$ investment to buy the quantity required to secure this deal, but as a forum sponsor, its the least we could do, after all the support you guys give me, week in, week out when i strap myself into the blue rocketship.

Bookings by PM, or email blupower@bigpond.com.au with full vehicle or contact details, check out Bluepower.com.au for phone numbers.

Thanks and regards

Chris Finnin
Bluepower Racing Developments

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2006, 05:58 AM   #2
qwigybo
hunting 300kw's

thats awesome news chris... if only i had the money available :(
qwigybo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #3
MYV8
Gota be happy with a Hump
Donating Member1

Well done mate.
You should get your sponsors logo at the top of the page linked to your website (albeit still under construction). A lot of people ask for your contact details on other threads and your web page covers all that.

BluePower Racing Developments ............... Best in the Business
MYV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:41 AM   #4
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwigybo
thats awesome news chris... if only i had the money available :(
We have made a MAJOR purchase to facilitate this, just let me know when you are ready, we are here to support the people and the forum that supports us.

This thing about being a forum sponsor is a two way street. Its one thing for a sponsor to recieve airplay and promotion, time to be pro-active and give something back.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:52 AM   #5
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

SORRY GUYS, email is

blupower@bigpond.net.au
Old 09-03-2006, 08:13 AM   #6
qwigybo
hunting 300kw's

nah it's ok chris i'll prolly be a couple of months off yet... i'll throw you a line when i'm ready to see if you still have any available otherwise i dnt mind paying retail haven't even got the car yet, just seems like a great deal to miss hah
qwigybo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post