Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 05-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #1
Tracer
Starter Motor

Default Body Kit or not....

Got a base model 07 LS Focus and well there's been scratch on the front left of the car for a while. No idea how it got there, most liekly when dads used the car though he'd surely swear black and blue it wasn't him. Never bothed getting it fixed cos i've always been going to get a body kit for the car but now i'm not sure if I should.

Sadly it's on-street parking where I live and now i've started having trouble with most likely the local delinquents.

Only thing done to the car atm are some 17's put on it and not long after some pricks flogged the silver air valve caps. Dad had some stainless steel ones that were silver enough so I put them on and of course a week or so later those were missing too.

So just stuck on the black ones that were on the factory wheels but yet again the f&#k heads nicked those too. After that they were taken again this time only the ones on the passenger side and now it's been about 2 weeks and I still have all 4 valves.

Anyway thought it was all good as it had been a while and they hadn't taken them again so I thought good was just some kids and the morons found something better to do but then last night at my gf's I notice the square plastic bit on the rear bar covering the hole for the tow hook is missing now!!!

So now i'm wondering if I do get a body kit put on it if these retards that have taken an intreset to my car will move up a notch and do something more permanant or costly....

It really sux when you have to decide wether or not to do something just because the local idiots are too stupid to have a life and have nothing better to do that it may just end up being a waste of thousands of dollars.

Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #2
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

I'd say get the bodykit...but camp out and catch the local idiots first.

I'd recommend a good quality spud gun or the like
Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2007, 01:05 AM   #3
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Sedan or hatch btw Tracer??
Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #4
BlackLS

Get some LED flashy valve caps, and hide in the shadows. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel

I mean nicking black valve caps. *shakes head*
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
Tracer
Starter Motor

Hatch dawn blue take a pic tomorrow when its daylight and you can see something.

Now to find a kit then, even looking at all the euro sites I can't seem to find that many or they're all for the 2 door MK1.

Only the front and rear for a 2 door MK2 would an LS wouldn't it?

The valve caps i can understand, stick it on their bike cos its nice and shiny. The black ones... maybe they just needed a cap and didn't care if it wasn't shiny... but the tow hook cover.... come on!
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2007, 07:35 PM   #6
lukey
www.lukehimself.net

I had my silver tyre valve caps stolen over and over again. Ended up just putting black ones on too! Bastard kids..