Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 19-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default FordfiestaXR4.com Invites You To Bathurst

Date: Sunday September 20th 9am for 9:30 departure

Where: McGraths Hill Maccas (Corner Windsor Road + Groves Ave)

Destination/Route: Travel from Windsor through to Lithgow via Bells Line. Bells line has sone great twisties and is free flowing (As most of us know). We will re group at the ford dealership in Lithgow then head to bathurst for a lap and piccies and chillax. Lunch places is only 5 mins from track, but if anyone has a pub or something inmind lets do that.

What to bring: Yourself, automobile, lunch or $$$ for lunch, camera, full tank of petrol.

Old 19-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
Ben85

A pub would be awesome i reckon. That way we sit down, with a nice feed and a cold one. Im sure there will be plenty of pubs around. lol

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Ben85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Come on Fellas. I know there is a few Sydney Siders around, so get into it.
Old 25-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Damo, I'd be dead keen to go but have an invite to a 30 Year School Reunion on Saturday night and it's gonna be huge. Sorry.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 AM   #5
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

No probs there Eddie.

I really hope to see some WS Fiestas come along, as i wanna see them in action. This is a great opportunity to meet new peeps and mingle.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #6
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Bump.

Its this Sunday, so all you Fiesta owners, get into it. Will be a great day out.
Old 15-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
WPN XR6T
Useless

Should be able to make it all things going to plan.

Happiness is owning more Fords. Bliss is owning more XR's!

- 2005 BA II XR8 "The Dino"
- 2005 BA II XR6T "The T"
- 2008 WQ XR4 "The Fez"
WPN XR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Unfortunatley, Piotr + myself are out for tomorrow. My car hasnt been feeling right for the past 2 days, so i dont wanna be broken down in wooop woop land.

There is a combined cruise happening soon but so keepo your eyes peeled.
Old 19-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #9
Ben85

This cruise has basically been cancelled with three of the 5 people pulling out. So i dont really see the point in goin with only 2 cars.

In saying that, i will probably go for a drive somewhere anyway seeing as tho i spent all day cleaning the car.

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.

Last edited by Ben85; 19-09-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 19-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #10
Ben85

WPN XR6T if your still keen let me kno, my old man and i are still gonna go for a run, if u wanna go let me kno and we'll chat about the details. Probably gonna leave liverpool about 8am or so.

Old 19-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #11
WPN XR6T
Useless

Yeah, still keen to get out and about. I figure Orange Grove Macca's for a meetup at about 8am?

- 2008 WQ XR4 "The Fez"
Old 20-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #12
Ben85

See ya there mate!!! I'm still keen to go for a run around Mt Panarama, have a chat about it at 8am. See ya then.

Old 20-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #13
WPN XR6T
Useless

This is still a go'er, if you want to get involved, come along! Same bat time, same bat channel!

- 2008 WQ XR4 "The Fez"
Old 20-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
Ben85

Well, you guys missed out on one hell of a day!!!! WPN XR6T and i met up at Orange Grove Maccas Liverpool, checked in at Maccas McGraths hill to make sure kno one else was waiting, then made our way to Bathurst.

For the First time in the mountains history two WQ Fiestas had pole at Mt Panorama!!!

Here is some of the action!!! Ben85's WQ Zetec through the Esses!!!!

Followed by WPN XR6T's Magnificent WQ XR4!!!

Overall even though there were only the two cars we had a great day, hopefully next time we can fill the grid with Fiesta's at the Mountain!!!!!

Old 20-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #15
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Good to see some recent photos of the "track". The Fiesta's look the part. I'd heard that Council had planned to get rid of the sandtrap and that should make it a whole lot safer for the upcoming B1000. As mentioned in an earlier post I would've been along but the Reunion "went off" last night and I've lost my voice!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #16
WPN XR6T
Useless

Yeah, top day for it, here is a sample of the weather that you missed out on...
[IMG][/IMG]

...and there was bugger all traffic...
[IMG][/IMG]

So we made it to The Mountain with plenty of time to spair.
[IMG][/IMG]

Going up the mountain laped traffic slowed us down from our hectik 60km/h pace
[IMG][/IMG]

Ben going for the outside accross the top of the mountain

He's made it, and reaches a blinding 60.9km/h!!!

Ermm..

What do you mean there's a car in this shot???

Good fun, too bad so many pulled out, but hey, maybe next time?

Cheers

Matt

- 2008 WQ XR4 "The Fez"
Old 20-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #17
The G6ET Spot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Glad you guys had a good day up there. Pics look great.
You should have come up the Putty Road with us.

We had the opportunity to show the HSV club what real cars actually go like

Maybe next time.

Just to give you a heads up,the FTF car Club will be organising a track day at Marulan for early next year, so if you are interested let us know.
The G6ET Spot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #18
WPN XR6T
Useless

Yes, Track day!
Definatly keen!
But which car...?
Bugger, I HATE being spoiled for choice...LOL

- 2008 WQ XR4 "The Fez"