Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
divine_afg
Extreme_Custom

Default Another life lost on our Roads

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/car...-1225772518121

Will I'm sure most, if not all of can tell what make of car was involved and this unfortunatly imo puts the driver at fault or it was the Road.

Would like to hear from people who have travelled on this road before, regardless a trajic waste life.

Take Care

Old 14-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
GavL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That road is just near me.

As most of the non-main roads are, they are about 1 and a half cars wide, no gutters - therefore most roads have unformed edges, really just tarmac slapped down on the ground for the sake of it as a lot of those roads were unsurfaced not long ago.

Roads round here were a bit wet this morning so it may have be a contributing factor to the accident.

BAII XR6 in SHOCKWAVE
5SP Manual | Sports Leather Seats | Premium Sound | Dual Zone Climate Control | Sunroof | Reverse Sensors | 18" XR8 Wheels | XR6T Exhaust | Lowered | XR6T Intake | GT Steering Wheel

AUIII XR8 in NAROOMA BLUE
Info to come soon!
Old 14-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

very sad i feel for the guys family and friends

but it is a :

other thread found http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11273233

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread