Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 29-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
pugdriver
Starter Motor

Default can you add usb input to stereo in LV focus?

Hi

Still looking at a Focus TDCi.
Though I like the look of the LV mkII with the bluetooth, USB and Voice control, there are some great prices going for MkI cars which don't have these goodies.

I understand that bluetooth can be added to a MkI for about $500, but what about the USB input? Is there a way to add a USB socket so that the cars controls can be used to navigate through the music machine's files? (I have a Samsung MP3 player, not an ipod. It uses a USB connection.)

What functions are controlled by the voice control in the Focus LV MkII? is it just audio functions?

What is the difference between the stereo systems? The MkII has a Sony system, is the MkI system with the smaller screen also a Sony?

The MkI is still around new at some dealers for about $3500 less than the best prices I can find on a MkII. It's tempting.

pugdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post