Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
Bill M
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default US Commodore Police car

Looks like a US Holden police car ...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-2...ustody/6426378

Last edited by Bill M; 19-09-2015 at 11:19 AM.
Old 28-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #2
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

Default Re: US Commodore Police car

You mean 'was'...
Old 28-04-2015, 12:29 PM   #3
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I can see the coffee and box of Doughnut's getting dropped once they come out of the store and see that.
This user likes this post:
Old 28-04-2015, 12:47 PM   #4
kyle[tamer]
tamer the lions

wow looks like they have holden haters in the us to haha oh boy I wonder what happened to get them this angry look that the rear panel damage rather scary
Old 28-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #5
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Caprice.
Old 28-04-2015, 01:07 PM   #6
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

would you like to leave your car parked in that neck of the woods ??
Old 28-04-2015, 01:07 PM   #7
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle[tamer] View Post
wow looks like they have holden haters in the us to haha oh boy I wonder what happened to get them this angry look that the rear panel damage rather scary
Thats what happens when the police kill a 25 year old by causing severe spinal damage while he was in custody.

Or again recently when they killed another guy with a chokehold for selling smokes.

Again shooting an unarmed man in the back who tried to run away and killing him in the park in public and trying to plant a weapon on him.
Old 28-04-2015, 02:23 PM   #8
creative
I am Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
Thats what happens when the police kill a 25 year old by causing severe spinal damage while he was in custody.

Or again recently when they killed another guy with a chokehold for selling smokes.

Again shooting an unarmed man in the back who tried to run away and killing him in the park in public and trying to plant a weapon on him.
And thats why this shot doesnt offend me. Take it out on the police/govco/people in charge...

Its the damaging of innocent bystanders cars, looting shops for their free 80inch telly and attacking innocent people that really get my back up! And for that.. they should be shot on site!
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
Old 28-04-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

That escalated quickly... Time for a reminder:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/announcement.php?f=2&a=2
2 users like this post:
Closed Thread