Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-04-2016, 01:21 AM   #1
Brian_H

Default Reminder For New Sprint Owners: Polling Still Open!

Hi all,

I thought it worth starting this new thread, just to get attention of Sprint owners, out of the fear some Sprint owners may have missed the pole about which colours Sprints have been ordered in. I only stumbled across it myself just now so thought I'd remind/inform those who haven't seen it yet. It's a great pole as it shows exact percentages of colours ordered and would probably be the only reliable info on this outside of Ford factory order books. If you haven't voted and advised your colour yet please do as it is not only fascinating to read right now but will be a great historical chart to refer back to in years to come. More the merrier as they say.

Here's a direct link to the thread: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11448106

It is at: 'Ford Australia Vehicles'>>'Falcons'>>'FG To FG-X'>>'What Falcon XR Sprint Have You Ordered?'

Happy voting!

Patiently Awaiting: Winter White XR6 Sprint, build #141.
Brian_H is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2016, 04:51 PM   #2
Brian_H

Default Re: Reminder For New Sprint Owners: Polling Still Open!

Guys & Gals, SURELY there's more than 86 of us who have ordered Sprints!!???!!!

C'mon, vote and tell us your colour please. There must be more than 86!! This is the premier Ford Forum in Aus! Surely MOST of the enthusiast Sprint owners come by here at least once, wouldn't they?
Please vote!

Voting link: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11448106

P.S: Sorry to badger everyone about this colour choice thing. I just think it's so important to have as complete as record as possible and so the more that vote/record their colour here the mor accurate our tally will be for future reference.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Patiently Awaiting: Winter White XR6 Sprint, build #141.
Brian_H is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post